Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

8.0 on Pitchfork :jonny5: thought they would hesitate and give her a 7.6 or something

Addi officially confirmed she'll be changing her stage name to just Addison after this album.

 

We already expected/suspected about this but this is the first time she fully confirms it. Btw watch the whole thing it's really funny!!

 

 

 

nvm there was a thread for it already :gaycat7:

Edited by Lady Claire

Addison is more acclaimed than any Tate album, why? :coffee2:

It's just me or is Summer Forever the Lanafied version of Diet Pepsi? Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this? :jonny6:

the way OAHs were so sure we were just stanning her for the attention and her album is among the most acclaimed pop releases of the year :bibliahh:

Knew she was that girl since I heard the I Got It Bad snippet btw:allears:

So funny hearing people already switch up on her after hating at first. Put some respect on Goddison:ryan3:  

The record is obviously 10/10 across the board, but I have found myself realizing that Headphones On might be my favorite song of hers. It really is so beautifully crafted both in construction and in intention… the perfect closing statement to this album

oh the Pitchfork review is glorious and well-deserved :clap3: (though the Summer Forever shade I could've done without :gaylorcat1:)

Any UK girlies going to the London signing today? I haven't got tickets but in the waitlist 

I think she will get the Best New Artist Grammy nom. The acclaim is real and her PR team is smartly pushing that the whole record was her + two producers, not a writing camp thing.

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

:ahh:

 

 

 

 

they just know shes about to slay them too hard, they saw slay is a gun cracking top 20 and had to act fast 

3 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

 

On 6/6/2025 at 9:46 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the gays are about to drop her like a ball when pitchfork gives a panned review 

:giraffe:

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

spacer.png

somebody with that username couldn't imagine an album getting a single positive review let's be real :khalyan2:

I've been SO busy i couldn't hear the ful album till today. Here goes my ranking, and it is highly likely to change!

 

1. Diet Pepsi

2. Headphone On

3. Times Like This

4. Aquamarine

5. High Fashion

6. New York

7. Fame is a Gun

 

the rest need more listens - the album is amazing and the ending of Headphones On is literally the best ending on an album, like ever?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.