Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

opening acts only go on for like 30 mins sis

oh purr lmao

 

swap out summer forever for new york and we'd have a perfect setlist 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

21 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

:jonnycat:

 

drop a mixtape QUEEN

 

 

 

 

Is there a Britney Selfish sample in this instrumental wise? 

On 6/23/2025 at 8:38 PM, TrueBlood said:

In the Rain wins it for me, probably one of my favourite tracks of 2025 so far. 

Came here for ITR praises.

I have a feeling we will get a new album from her sooner than we expect. Like about a year from now 

4 hours ago, Kern said:

I have a feeling we will get a new album from her sooner than we expect. Like about a year from now 

Re-release at the end of the year with 6/7 new songs would be ideal IMO.

11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

We better!

Right. It's kind of a short album. Leaves me wanting more 

On 7/4/2025 at 5:07 PM, SmittenCake said:

:jonnycat:

 

drop a mixtape QUEEN

 

 

 

 

The chorus is kinda channeling PCD's Beep now wait a minute...

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

On 7/4/2025 at 8:07 PM, SmittenCake said:

:jonnycat:

 

drop a mixtape QUEEN

 

 

 

 

I may be in the minority here but I miss her shameless Britney cosplay from her original debut. Don't get me wrong her current music is good and I'm happy for her but I hate how she got crucified for essentially wanting to be just a popstar. Like that's her job 😂 especially in an era where popstars are only serving vibes, mood, aesthetics (which is ironically what she's conformed to) her unapologetically being so pop was honestly a breath of fresh air and it sucks that she's traumatized to ever be back in that space because of the negative reception. 

 

In a perfect world I would've loved for her to also officially release 

 

• Chords That Cry

• Before U

• I Surrender

• Never Wanna See U Again

• Love Hate Miss

• Lucky

• Mess Over U

• Tonight

• Rock (All By Myself)

• U Had It Coming

• Resist Me

• Pinch Me

• He's Everything 

 

A mixtape would be a great idea. Unless she owns these songs and can rework them to what she serves now 

Do we really need a deluxe? The album is perfect as is. Not every album needs a deluxe edition, especially with the way *some* people had their fans waiting for nearly a year for a bunch of nothingburger songs. 
 

Would it not be best to just ride out the rest of the album cycle, compete videos for each song, and then, start working on album #2? 
 

edit: also I hate the idea of losing the standard album cover on streaming. It's perfect as is. 

Edited by crf13

Played Fame Is A Gun at least 50 times today.

 

On first listen I thought it was wannabe PC music but not at all. One of the best pop songs of the year easily. Insane chorus. Love the lyrics.

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

I need times like these to smash. what has happened to the youth? it's OUR SONG

remix ft cardi for her upcoming album im manifesting

 

ezgif.com-speed.thumb.gif.d86cb8c23136e4

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.