Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

ig we're going to paris? let me check my finances rq

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

ig we're going to paris? let me check my finances rq

literally! should've announced this at the beginning of the month when i had coins to spend lol halfway thru the month this ***** doesn't respect proletariat lives 

 

but if tickets are still up for paris in july guess im going 

 

spacer.png

 

 

6 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Im obsessed with diet pepsi (again) oh goddison your power :WAP:

Omg same!! It was one of my most played songs of 2024 and I was over it but I'm obsessed again. :jonny5:

I signed up for presale but I'm scared about how much the good sis is charging for these

16 hours ago, D.Va said:

The presale on her website is NAWT working the gay intern better fix IT quickly 

I'm just gonna go directly to TicketFlopper I think :gaycat6:

13 hours ago, SupremeGoddess said:

literally! should've announced this at the beginning of the month when i had coins to spend lol halfway thru the month this ***** doesn't respect proletariat lives 

 

but if tickets are still up for paris in july guess im going 

 

spacer.png

 

 

it's extra annoying I'm going to the mayhem ball in London but addison is 1 month earlier so I can't even go to both at the same time :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

No.. I didn't know about it and listened and really loved the album after it already happened 

It was only 5 songs so it wasn't too crazy but shes great!!! Side note, I was able to secure the tour tickets

cannot believe im going to see the queen i was really losing hope

who is the girl on the right btw? she looks like a disney star but i forgot her name

 

f3eadc3093591528372232fe6c7a9b4bd2eaa8bd

 

 

just got my vinyl today ahh the cover is even more gorgeous in real life (as expected since all covers look better physically) i totally understand why she went with the new york dance student/ballerina aesthetic 

2 hours ago, CBC said:

it's extra annoying I'm going to the mayhem ball in London but addison is 1 month earlier so I can't even go to both at the same time :deadbanana2:

the worst thing for me is that i literally went to paris in the beginning of this month and that's why i'm broke right now :lmao: her timing was so off for this 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

okay its time for her to upgrade to STADIUMS 

 

 

 

 

Just realized she's on the same day as Lorde, time to list those tickets for resale sorry Ella:cm:

45 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

who is the girl on the right btw? she looks like a disney star but i forgot her name

 

f3eadc3093591528372232fe6c7a9b4bd2eaa8bd

 

 

Lexee Smith! She's Addison's frequent collaborator (her movement director iirc?)

Can't believe I have to wait until September for the liquid filled vinyl omg

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

SupremeGoddess

 

Are we all just going to brush passed this

i just see the standard cover for addisön ? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.