Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

2 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

Where are the TV performances?

This..... Her label had her doing Obsessed on Jimmy Fallon, but nothing for this era at all. Not even Diet Pepsi at its peak? I smell sabotague :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

This..... Her label had her doing Obsessed on Jimmy Fallon, but nothing for this era at all. Not even Diet Pepsi at its peak? I smell sabotague :gaycat2:

I think she wasnt signed to a major label during Obsessed, so she/her mgmt prob already booked that w her own connections at the time :skull:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she goes indie again soon, I don't think Columbia's done that much for her to justify staying signed (unless she has a multiple album deal? hopefully not)

 

9 minutes ago, okgo said:

I think she wasnt signed to a major label during Obsessed, so she/her mgmt prob already booked that w her own connections at the time :skull:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she goes indie again soon, I don't think Columbia's done that much for her to justify staying signed (unless she has a multiple album deal? hopefully not)

 

That is fair. I wish it wasn't Columbia she signed with, but at least it was something. She really did prove herself with a top 4 debut album, so I wonder if any other labels would want to swoop in and steal her (Interscope)

19 hours ago, Bryan Spears said:

That is fair. I wish it wasn't Columbia she signed with, but at least it was something. She really did prove herself with a top 4 debut album, so I wonder if any other labels would want to swoop in and steal her (Interscope)

I think Addison/her team could actually pull it off completely by themselves tbh maybe one of those distribution deals but like mostly remaining independent.. if the idea's just to go to another major she might as well stay with Columbia since they didn't seem to get in the way of her creative process for the most part (even if they did try from what she's said) but idk how her deal with them is set up

 

I still can't believe she's opening for Lana at Wembley, kinda insane :WAP:

Times Like These is THAT song to stare out the window while you're flying over a city. Done it over NYC and Chicago already 

I wonder if we're getting anything else content wise. from the album, video, deluxe etc. 

2 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

I wonder if we're getting anything else content wise. from the album, video, deluxe etc. 

I think she filmed a New York video, no? Hope she doesn't shelve it :katie:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I think she filmed a New York video, no? Hope she doesn't shelve it :katie:

did y'all forget the NY Times said every song was getting a video (I assume Lexee told them that since it was an article about her) 

but I do feel like they could've dropped another one by now... then again there's only 4 left (New York, Money, Summer, Rain) 

 

On 7/2/2025 at 10:40 AM, geddymonster said:

Where are the TV performances?

I feel like they're still priming her performance-wise with the shows she's doing so that she's fully ready to knockout her live tv performance since Obsessed was clearly pre-recorded.

5 minutes ago, okgo said:

did y'all forget the NY Times said every song was getting a video (I assume Lexee told them that since it was an article about her) 

but I do feel like they could've dropped another one by now... then again there's only 4 left (New York, Money, Summer, Rain) 

 

yeah i forgot about that lmao :gaycat6:

 

perched for the money video, the biggest grower on the album :WAP:

This is the perfect time to drop the Summer Forever mv

 

I'm more interested in the visuals for Money, because I have no ideas for a concept that doesn't look too tacky

14 minutes ago, okgo said:

did y'all forget the NY Times said every song was getting a video (I assume Lexee told them that since it was an article about her) 

but I do feel like they could've dropped another one by now... then again there's only 4 left (New York, Money, Summer, Rain) 

 

Maybe next Friday to ride off the Lana hype

so what are we gonna do when she releases a remix with lana tonight😍😍

 

(nurse come and give me my meds)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.