Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, okgo said:

 

she's sister but the way she did NOT find most of these funny :skull:

 

The feigned laughter I'm dying

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 110.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

I can't believe how easy it was to get the tickets for Berlin. Checked in at 10 and secured it immediately - no queue. Pre-sale was completely sold out at 10:02 to be fair.

 

Gagged and happy at the demand worldwide. She's doing it! 

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

SupremeGoddess

 

Are we all just going to brush passed this

 

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

i just see the standard cover for addisön ? 

wait is that actually Addison in the face swap?! For some reason I always thought this was Selena Gomez (and I cackle everytime I see it cause I thought it was delusional af :deadbanana4:)

Edited by Helix

I've heard her name before but never her music. I don't know why I decided to give it a shot but I'm glad I did her album and her extended play are both really great. I enjoyed both a lot! I am a fan now.

 

'Diet Pepsi', 'New York', 'Fame Is A Gun' & 'In The Rain' were my favorites off the first listen.

 

Also loved '2 die 4' & 'Nothing On (But The Radio)' from her EP. 

2 hours ago, Helix said:

 

wait is that actually Addison in the face swap?! For some reason I always thought this was Selena Gomez (and I cackle everytime I see it cause I thought it was delusional af :deadbanana4:)

yes :dies: it looks a bit like selena too tho yes especially on the mobile format because it's so tiny 

7 hours ago, okgo said:

 

they both look unreal but OH GODDISON 

Missed out on presale tickets both yesterday and today for the Melbourne show :bibliahh:

 

More 'people' in the queue than her weekly album streams :rip: 

 

Something weird is going on.... bots or fake scarcity fomo tactics 

Edited by willmcclure9

On 6/16/2025 at 5:39 PM, illia said:

She's been doing many interviews and a few shows supporting the album. We'll also be getting music videos for each song

i saw some videos from the shows she did, I was wondering about professionally streamed ones!

still praying for a deluxe or expanded edition at some point :jonny5: I know she's got some unreleased gems in her vault.

This puta has a song like Aquamarine on ha album that is lowkey serving Madonna meets Ariana meets Fka twigs and doesnt release this with a sickening MV??

Idiot. Thats a 10/10 track.

Also, Fame Is A Gun is a BAWP. The 2 standouts on the album imho 

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

This puta has a song like Aquamarine on ha album that is lowkey serving Madonna meets Ariana meets Fka twigs and doesnt release this with a sickening MV??

Idiot. Thats a 10/10 track.

Also, Fame Is A Gun is a BAWP. The 2 standouts on the album imho 

but it has a video :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, flower moon said:

but it has a video :deadbanana4:

Oh does it?? I dont follow Addison like that. I just gave the album a try because I was curious and thought to myself "why is that song not making waves?"

 

Its honestly such a good song 

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Oh does it?? I dont follow Addison like that. I just gave the album a try because I was curious and thought to myself "why is that song not making waves?"

 

Its honestly such a good song 



oooh cűntamarine :WAP:

I'm so obsessed with this album, I have in on repeat since it came out. :xtinass:

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

This puta has a song like Aquamarine on ha album that is lowkey serving Madonna meets Ariana meets Fka twigs and doesnt release this with a sickening MV??

Idiot. Thats a 10/10 track.

Also, Fame Is A Gun is a BAWP. The 2 standouts on the album imho 

it's like one of her best videos sis serving Eyes Wide Shut Mermaid it's amazing

 

0478d0eb6c33fab671296b6324310ce118774a2d

But Im not tripping when I believe to hear some Madonna in this album, am I? Its one of Madonnas 90s albums that think I hear know the album

59 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

But Im not tripping when I believe to hear some Madonna in this album, am I? Its one of Madonnas 90s albums that think I hear know the album

Well she said Madonna was one of her main inspirations on this album.

Second pre sale and no tickets left sdfgth

 I SWEARRRRR if they sold all the tickets during the first pre sale...

  • Popular Post

honestly this is her mini Born To Die moment. it may not be the smash that era was, but in terms of everything else i definitely see this being a start of a long and promising career. more and more people will take her seriously each year and this album will continue getting love.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.