Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

The way Headphones On was my least favourite from the singles when released now its my favourite song on the album.

 

Such a classic. Feels timeless.

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

23 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

 

Can her team promote the damn album?:gaycat7:

honestly like... who cares? the tour is sold out, the album was acclaimed, the online fanbase is big and vocal... what else could we want? I think its kinda **** that she has yet to do any proper promo

24 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

honestly like... who cares? the tour is sold out, the album was acclaimed, the online fanbase is big and vocal... what else could we want? I think its kinda **** that she has yet to do any proper promo

D on X: "I don't care what anyone says, one of the funniest things to come  out of this season for me is “Clarke it” https://t.co/SPdYRUWhbj" / X

Wonder if we will get a deluxe 

LOw9MpA.jpeg

 

Addison Rae is bringing a fresh & vibrant voice to pop & digital culture as our newest 2025 Recording Academy member.

Addison is a creator who bridges the gap between traditional artistry and digital innovation. Through her understanding of how music can meet culture and technology, she's making sure pop's future sounds as connected as its present.

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DMIVJeJOaDa/

 

:clap3: 

 

 

Edited by okgo

Pitchfork's Best Albums of 2025 So Far

 

Quote

Addison Rae: Addison
RIYL: Ray of Light; vintage American Apparel; Lana at her happiest; classic Britney; Diet Pepsi; Depop searches for "coquette"; opulence; not overthinking it

Lana liking the post w/ that description on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/DMNsgwuurhP/  :dies:

 

 

GwAjtiqXwAADRaG?format=jpg&name=medium

 

The Guardian: How pop stars from Charli xcx to Addison Rae found the fun in fame again

 

 

Quote

The year's breakout pop star, Addison Rae, has been candid about pursuing fame at any cost. She found attention as a dancer on TikTok, a start that invited scepticism on her move into pop, and how a figure some perceived as culturally lightweight won patronage from more left-field acts in Charli xcx and Arca. She told the New York Times of her dance days: "When I reflect back on that time, I've recognised how much choice and taste is kind of a luxury." Rae grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana, and her parents had a troubled relationship. She said she had been "strategic" with building a career to change her situation. "It was a lot about like: 'How am I just going to get out of here?' It wasn't about like: 'Let me show the intricacies of myself right now.'"
As a pop star, Rae's image is startlingly close to that of vintage Spears: low-rise skirts, dancer's abs, full choreo. They share Louisiana roots and comparable origin stories. But the distance between where their respective escape routes landed them stretches the whole arc of how fame, once ordained by record label boardrooms, can now be self-determined. At 43, Spears may be freed from her abusive conservatorship arrangement but exists in a sort of purgatory. Rae, 24, has found freedom and taunts her detractors: "When you shame me, it makes me want it more."

 

not end credits :rip: but get those royalties I guess :clap3:

 

 

 

she says Life's No Fun... was orig meant to be an actual full track

 

 

I wonder if she's releasing a deluxe next month or else before the tour... she'll only have 10 songs by then :rip:

 

Unless she performs the songs from the EP too and do some covers, which it would be nice. Imagine a Obsessed performance in 2025 :duca:

On 7/15/2025 at 3:23 PM, okgo said:

LOw9MpA.jpeg

 

Addison Rae is bringing a fresh & vibrant voice to pop & digital culture as our newest 2025 Recording Academy member.

Addison is a creator who bridges the gap between traditional artistry and digital innovation. Through her understanding of how music can meet culture and technology, she's making sure pop's future sounds as connected as its present.

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DMIVJeJOaDa/

 

:clap3: 

 

 

oh my. She's coming for that best new artist nom isnt she? :jonny: 

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I wonder if she's releasing a deluxe next month or else before the tour... she'll only have 10 songs by then :rip:

 

Unless she performs the songs from the EP too and do some covers, which it would be nice. Imagine a Obsessed performance in 2025 :duca:

Why wouldn't she perform all her songs? She even said she loves Obsessed so I'm expecting that as well

i know this is her debut and she is sort of a alt pop girl but I really wished her label pushed something else on radio....

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

i know this is her debut and she is sort of a alt pop girl but I really wished her label pushed something else on radio....

well they've been somewhat :mrpeanut:trying to push:mrpeanut: Fame is a Gun in recent weeks

 

Edited by okgo

10 minutes ago, okgo said:

well they've been somewhat :mrpeanut:trying to push:mrpeanut: Fame is a Gun in recent weeks

 

isnt US radio super anti the word "gun" in pop songs? I dont think radio would play that. They should send it to international radio and then send something safer like Summer Forever or In The Rain to american radio....it's just the fact they arent doing anything to support this album is wild to me. She should also be booking some late night show tv slots to perform some of her songs not because performances do anything for charts but because it gives fans something to watch consistently and theres a chance a snippet or a moment of a live performance can go viral ....for an album this great her label is truly fumbling

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

isnt US radio super anti the word "gun" in pop songs? I dont think radio would play that. They should send it to international radio and then send something safer like Summer Forever or In The Rain to american radio....it's just the fact they arent doing anything to support this album is wild to me. She should also be booking some late night show tv slots to perform some of her songs not because performances do anything for charts but because it gives fans something to watch consistently and theres a chance a snippet or a moment of a live performance can go viral ....for an album this great her label is truly fumbling

Isn't the tour starting soon? I think that's the main priority for her right now, especially cause she's not an experienced performer yet. She's probably rehearsing a lot to gice us a perfect show. And the videos from the tour on tiktok will do more promo than any Late night tv performance could ever do for her.

 

I think they are not really pushing FiAG on radio cause the lead from the deluxe is around the corner. Or at least that's the only reason I can think of cause the song is otherwise still doing amazing on streaming with 1 million daily streams.

I hate how In the rain is the least streamed (full) song of the album. It's my fav song from her and it deserves so much more :cries:

4 hours ago, Alaska. said:

Summer Forever has been stuck in my head ever since I heard it during the IKWYDLS credits

The way I'm going today just to hear the song in theaters :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Helix said:

I hate how In the rain is the least streamed (full) song of the album. It's my fav song from her and it deserves so much more :cries:

Isn't it also the only song she hasn't performed live yet? :chick3:

I wish they did an alternate cover for that new pressing, i already own 2 variants with the same cover... if it had a different one i would buy in a heartbeat but since nothing will change other than the disc color i'll pass :suburban:

 

A different cover with that pic as the gatefold would be a major gag and i'm sure it would bring even more sales

 

AR_Poster.png

 

 

Also i hope that new shirt including the singles pics doesn't mean we won't have anything else this era :emofish:

I'm late to the party but Headphones on being Britney Early Mornin coded. Whew. It literally hit me this morning. I love this song.

19 hours ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Just saw that this will ship in october :rip: I guess that means we wont be getting a deluxe in the next couple months with the tour. I doubt they would be pressing this new variant when there would be a new edition on the way. Oh well

2 hours ago, Helix said:

Just saw that this will ship in october :rip: I guess that means we wont be getting a deluxe in the next couple months with the tour. I doubt they would be pressing this new variant when there would be a new edition on the way. Oh well

I mean the deluxe could always be digital only?:monkey: I feel like she'd rather move onto AR2 after the tour than drop a deluxe & extend the era though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.