Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

Still can't take this off repeat :clap: The tour demand is INSANE. Feel so lucky to not only have seen her in NY earlier this month but also to have snagged a ticket… oh Goddison you continue to raise the bar 

Why is 'times like these' the most perfect dream pop track ever created 

 

:jonnycat:

In The Rain is THE one. :bam: I love how soft and understated every song is but the melodies are still rich. It's not groundbreaking but definitely the sign of a very promising career. She's only gonna get better from here.

 

I also can't express how much I appreciate her NOT cursive singing like every other ******* new artist that comes out

On 6/19/2025 at 6:41 AM, Saint James said:

honestly this is her mini Born To Die moment. it may not be the smash that era was, but in terms of everything else i definitely see this being a start of a long and promising career. more and more people will take her seriously each year and this album will continue getting love.

YOU SEE THE VISION :gaycat3: the cult favorite into something bigger is something that is extremely difficult to pull off, but artists like Lana and Charli have all walked that line to varying degrees at points in their careers, and I think Addison has the same kind of clear vision and determination to pull that off based on this album. 

Edited by Blue Monday

All the fake news about Addison becoming more and more disproven :jonnycat: further awakening the masses. Ahh the new Queen of Pop indeed

 

 

On 6/21/2025 at 5:32 PM, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Why is 'times like these' the most perfect dream pop track ever created 

 

:jonnycat:

I know im being annoying and pretentious but dream pop is something else.

can you imagine seeing Addison and Lana on July 4th …… and in England instead of America, it would be a dream come true but i don't have the money for that :weeps: 

I feel the album was a bit of letdown. The singles did their thing tho! I feel that her next album will do better and probably now producers will give her even better material. 

On 6/19/2025 at 5:34 AM, okgo said:

not John Mayer stanning now too

 

 

The craziest part is I'm pretty sure this is from the day the album was released :ahh: 

New York came on shuffle as I pulled into Penn Station last night on the Amtrak and oh it did SOMETHING to me :gaycat6:

35 minutes ago, Club classic said:

anyone else coming to the London show on the 4th?

Via astral projection <3 

9 minutes ago, Bryan Spears said:

Via astral projection <3 

I'll take videos for you guys :duca: I'll start queuing early so hopefully will be close to the front

got my sister and i tickets for the austin show. i can't wait.

Demi is stanning HARD. This is like the third or fourth time she's used an Addison track!

 

 

oh wow

 

 

The fact that she is getting all this support from acclaimed artists is amazing. This album is shaping up to be a true cult classic

 

I can totally see Björk using her music on her DJ sets.

The album truly gets better every listen especially Summer Forever not that Summer has officially started :WAP:

In the Rain wins it for me, probably one of my favourite tracks of 2025 so far. 

This is a walking album.

 

Doesn't hit as good while cleaning the house.
 

You need to be immersed in its sonic excellence. :alexz:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.