Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, despy said:

ImageImage

Image

 

muva has been gagging the girls lately

 

The bangs and minimalist looks are giving rich b*tch Clairo. She looks GOOD! 

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

I feel like this album should have came out shorty after it being announced because it had so much hype back then now it feels dead :deadbanana4:

Image

 

Image

 

I'm crying :deadbanana2:

 

Her social media team saw the complaint from her fans and they're now trying to make her socials look more personal, I guess.

13 minutes ago, Scars said:

Image

 

Image

 

I'm crying :deadbanana2:

 

Her social media team saw the complaint from her fans and they're now trying to make her socials look more personal, I guess.

Stop omg I just saw this on Twitter and people are saying it's fake

 

Her team is bad but they're not THAT shameless :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Scars said:

Image

 

Image

 

I'm crying :deadbanana2:

 

Her social media team saw the complaint from her fans and they're now trying to make her socials look more personal, I guess.

This is fake girl

One of the best Miley fan accounts got to meet her, this whole interaction is so sweet :weeps::heart2:

I am still looking foward to the album and I am still enjoying the three released tracks.

 

BUT I feel they kinda fumbled the bag with EOTW.

 

My husband, who is a professional cutter and writer, heard EOTW on the radio (I mean, not like I have been spamming it to him for three weeks but whatever) and it really clicked and he was shocked when I told him it's a flop :-( Then I showd him the video and he said it's absolutely sloppily made, as in edited. Full of mistakes.

 

That took me out. I know that the video had no replay value for me but that a professional cutter can tell directly that it is not well made - oof, that stung.

 

Just my two or four cents. I still enjoy the music and that's what's most important. I just hope, they will be able to turn the era around.

I don't own any Miley albums but I actually ended up ordering this album on vinyl right after the first 3 tracks came out. They just gave off such a good vibe. I've also enjoyed the videos so far. I get that most people will probably find them boring and sure, they're kind of a nothingburger. Beautiful Mugler gowns, great Mugler gowns etc. But I loved her Grammy performance last year, I still go back to watch it every now and then because I find her energy as a performer magical. That comes through very strongly in these videos and that's why I personally enjoy them so much. I love seeing a person performing and visibly loving every second of it. It only makes me love the music more.

Things really shifted backstage after EOTW didn't perform well and the whole fandom was complaining about the lack of content LMAO. They changed some things last minute and now there's a bunch of things coming in may + miley herself has access to her socials again right now. There might be hope for the album not to flop after all…

25 minutes ago, bottomoftheocean said:

Things really shifted backstage after EOTW didn't perform well and the whole fandom was complaining about the lack of content LMAO. They changed some things last minute and now there's a bunch of things coming in may + miley herself has access to her socials again right now. There might be hope for the album not to flop after all…

Why is this sendiinnnggggg meeeeee

judging by the title looks like a mid-tempo/ballad. 

 

excited :duca:

Next album track coming? :jonny5:

 

And we're probably getting a performance at the Spotify event on the 6th :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

judging by the title looks like a mid-tempo/ballad. 

 

excited :duca:

Looking at Autumn Rowe's credits I would expect uptempo

28 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

More To Lose

Miley Cyrus, Michael Pollack & Autumn Rowe

How would you describe it 

We need promo not another song 1 month away form album release :deadbanana2:

 

radio is supporting End Of The World 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, bottomoftheocean said:

Out may 9th. Just a promo single as far as i know.

omg??? we won :jonnycat:  can't wait!! hoping for it to be uptempo/bop

Edited by despy

According to that one insider it's a sad song so perhaps a ballad? I think an Angel Like You/Jaded kind of midtempo ballad would work best rn tbh even if atrl and other stan gays hates mid and downtempo singles

Edited by FlyOnTheWall

18 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

I think an Angel Like You/Jaded kind of midtempo ballad would work best rn

even if its a slower song, it'll be fine as long as its serving ALY/J-level quality  :keir:

- EOTW is growing on radio

- Movie premiere is sold out

- Miley went outside

 

We good  :1stplace:

walk of fame is out there. it's good! very summery and nostalgic with melancholic vibes. think lyrically it might be about why she stepped back from the public light!

21 hours ago, smilervoticat said:

How would you describe it 

Slide away meets angels like you. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.