Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

josesuxx

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by josesuxx

  1. Different Religion, Neon Signs and Redlights top 3 after a couple of listens
  2. The title track being the worst song by far
  3. My god this is exquisite, not at all what I expected sound wise but she really delivered (AGAIN)
  4. Absolute AOTY and future cult classic right there!!!!!
  5. And I am bass persuaded yupppp
  6. IM ******* MOVING
  7. 6 hours left
  8. Oh fuckkkk
  9. ALBUM IN TWO WEEKS!???????
  10. OH FUCKKKKKK
  11. 6 hours to go cmon I hate waiting
  12. She really outdid herself with this one. Can't remember the last time I was this touched by an album
  13. GOD that sounds sooooo good
  14. Suck my dick
  15. Yeah this is ******* excellent
  16. I loooooooove this
  17. The video is such a letdown woah
  18. Not my least fav from the album
  19. My god this goes so ******* hard Joyride, Boy Crazy, Attention and this being her best songs since she went independent
  20. This description made me so excited ngl
  21. Already better than 90% of Period
  22. Saturn's Return remix is my favorite I think
  23. Everything is but I love it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.