Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

1. Prelude (2:36)
2. Something Beautiful (4:32)
3. End of the World (4:10)
4. More To Lose (4:36)
5. Interlude I (1:15)
6. Easy Lover (3:07)
7. Interlude II (1:30)
8. Golden Burning Sun (4:54)
9. Walk Of Fame (Featuring Naomi)  (6:00)
10. Pretend You're God(4:39)
11. Every Girl You've Ever Loved (5:18)
12. Reborn (5:43)
13. Give Me Love (3:51)

 

i'm gonna need the insiders to confirm the lengths...

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

The way she was forced to interact with her fans and stop the AI mess is a blessing :jonny6: I missed her being like this, it made me love the disco masterpiece she released even more so I'm looking forward to more music!

Just now, anastaciabby said:

The way she was forced to interact with her fans and stop the AI mess is a blessing :jonny6: I missed her being like this, it made me love the disco masterpiece she released even more so I'm looking forward to more music!

The way the era flopping at first turning out to be a blessing in disguise sjhfsjdj :jonny5: I'll take this and her presence over numbers any day oooooh

a beautiful explanation of the film + the album and also on how Ryan Beatty helped her with the writing process

let me get into Ryan's music rq!

 

Somewhere, MileyStats (?) is losing their minds, lmao.

But this is great news.

26 minutes ago, despy said:

1. Prelude (2:36)
2. Something Beautiful (4:32)
3. End of the World (4:10)
4. More To Lose (4:36)
5. Interlude I (1:15)
6. Easy Lover (3:07)
7. Interlude II (1:30)
8. Golden Burning Sun (4:54)
9. Walk Of Fame (Featuring Naomi)  (6:00)
10. Pretend You're God(4:39)
11. Every Girl You've Ever Loved (5:18)
12. Reborn (5:43)
13. Give Me Love (3:51)

 

i'm gonna need the insiders to confirm the lengths...

The length omfg :jonny6:

1 intro & 2 interludes girl

 

Ok I will try not to read o heard anything until release date :duca:

SPOILERS based on fan reactions I've read:

 

Spoiler

Easy Lover is the most "hit worthy", most likely the next single 

 

Walk of Fame and Reborn are giving the gay fan faves. Reborn is Britney coded, Walk of Fame is dancey and ROL coded

 

Pretend You're God is the most experimental track.

 

Golden Burning Sun is completely different from the leak.

 

The album speeds up after track 4, mostly upbeat album.

 

The album taps into many different sounds, sonically diverse.

 

Potentially her best album.

Soooo hyped for this more than ever :jonny5:

The way all the rankings I've seen put all the songs we haven't heard higher than the ones already released :jonny5:

This snippet is giving Plastic Hearts Era. She really chose that dud as the lead single over this bopT :biblionny:

 

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

Ugh girl we don't want interludes!! I hate that the album trailer said "13 original songs" when it's clearly 10 + the intro + 2 interludes. At least she confirmed a deluxe is coming. Hoping it will JUST be new music and not acoustic versions, with minimum 3 new songs.

 

But the reviews have me so excited for Walk of Fame and Reborn :WAP:

Edited by perfectillusion204

Omg these descriptions have my HYPEEDDDDDD I've been wanting experimental dance bangers for her forever :jonnycat:

do i need to cancel my CD preorder in case theres a cd of the deluxe?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.