August 18, 20251 yr comment_28131311 19 minutes ago, Born to Run said: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28131311 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132545 Who is this in the banner? (He kinda hot ) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132545 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132648 Hey @Rian, I am not sure how to address this and I wouldn't like to publicly, but can I pm you? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132648 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132662 2 minutes ago, ontherocks said: Hey @Rian, I am not sure how to address this and I wouldn't like to publicly, but can I pm you? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132662 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132672 Just now, RideOrDie said: Don'T try to steal my thunder! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132672 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132692 24 minutes ago, HarajukuPrincess said: Who is this in the banner? (He kinda hot ) Conan Gray Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132692 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132694 the concept of a Lorde banner lasting only a few hours on "ATRL. Obsessed with Pop Culture." while Conan Gray stays there for days... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132694 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28132727 4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said: the concept of a Lorde banner lasting only a few hours on "ATRL. Obsessed with Pop Culture." while Conan Gray stays there for days... the way your grudge over the 6-hour Lorde banner lasted longer than Virgin on the Billboard 200 charts Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132727 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28132736 the concept of caring this much about the ATRL banner Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132736 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28132748 17 minutes ago, ontherocks said: Hey @Rian, I am not sure how to address this and I wouldn't like to publicly, but can I pm you? Absolutely Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132748 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28132782 10 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said: the concept of a Lorde banner lasting only a few hours on "ATRL. Obsessed with Pop Culture." while Conan Gray stays there for days... Conan Gray hasn’t even been up for 24 hours yet. I know that’s longer than your Lorde banner l, but please it’s been almost 2 months, let it go. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132782 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28132803 On 6/27/2025 at 11:43 AM, Kayseri Mantisi said: Wish you had told me you'd remove it before Friday even came (before the album dropped globally at this point) - I wouldn't have spent so much time on it, or I'd have just done a basic/classic version like this... a bit rude Honestly angry at myself now for spending my time on such a thing lol i'm so dumb On 7/4/2025 at 4:36 PM, Kayseri Mantisi said: i wonder will the logo get removed in less than 12 hours On 7/21/2025 at 11:17 AM, Kayseri Mantisi said: these recent banners finally made it click for me.... ATRL banners are the equivalent of tour openers. a sad little spotlight reserved for small, struggling artists who need a boost from a bunch of gays. no wonder Lorde vanished in a few hours after her four year comeback. she's far too established to be lumped in with the filler acts they're trying to force down our throats in outdated site logos. and that's okay. 17 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said: the concept of a Lorde banner lasting only a few hours on "ATRL. Obsessed with Pop Culture." while Conan Gray stays there for days... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132803 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132832 6 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said: Checking out the Buffy thread for the first time in forever and does anyone know why @The Man Who got banned? They faked their own death and a dupe account to do it. Someone made an exposé in HQ last year Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132832 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132866 Edit: Wrong quote. Edited August 18, 20251 yr by ontherocks Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132866 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28132874 18 minutes ago, Rian said: Absolutely Thx, done Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28132874 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28133127 I have an embarrassing confession… I still dk how to post gifs into a comment on here Help would be appreciated. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133127 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28133139 Just now, Jimmy. said: I have an embarrassing confession… I still dk how to post gifs into a comment on here Help would be appreciated. Copy the url and make sure the .gif is included. Then paste and it will automatically embed. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133139 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28133314 24 minutes ago, Rian said: Copy the url and make sure the .gif is included. Then paste and it will automatically embed. Idk what I'm doing wrong I copied from tenor, .gif is within the link and it still doesn't work Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133314 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28133659 26 minutes ago, Jimmy. said: Idk what I'm doing wrong I copied from tenor, .gif is within the link and it still doesn't work If you’re on mobile, copy the gif. Then open a new tab and paste the URL into the browser. Then copy that URL and paste it into atrl Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133659 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28133833 2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said: the concept of a Lorde banner lasting only a few hours on "ATRL. Obsessed with Pop Culture." while Conan Gray stays there for days... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133833 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr comment_28133873 24 minutes ago, Rian said: If you're on mobile, copy the gif. Then open a new tab and paste the URL into the browser. Then copy that URL and paste it into atrl ok I finally got one to work lmao thank you! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133873 Share this post
August 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28133894 2 minutes ago, Jimmy. said: ok I finally got one to work lmao thank you! Anytime! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28133894 Share this post
August 19, 20251 yr comment_28135545 8 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said: the concept of a Lorde banner lasting only a few hours on "ATRL. Obsessed with Pop Culture." while Conan Gray stays there for days... Don't worry it will come back for the deluxe edition of 'Virgin' although i can't guarantee it lasting more than 6 hours either but Lorde will get some justice soon Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28135545 Share this post
August 19, 20251 yr comment_28135727 9 hours ago, popmusicisdead said: the way your grudge over the 6-hour Lorde banner lasted longer than Virgin on the Billboard 200 charts 9 hours ago, Treacherous said: the concept of caring this much about the ATRL banner 9 hours ago, Rian said: Conan Gray hasn't even been up for 24 hours yet. I know that's longer than your Lorde banner l, but please it's been almost 2 months, let it go. 7 hours ago, King Fabray said: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28135727 Share this post
August 19, 20251 yr comment_28136266 what if flamebait also wasn't warnable in celebria? would be very good methinks Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/265/#findComment-28136266 Share this post