Everything posted by Oziee
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 7: #2 WW (5.08m), #1 US (1.8m)
It's an objectively bad song.
- Florence Pugh weighs in on reopened Cornell gang rape case, calls out Instagram
-
Beyonce's worst song unappreciation thread
Halo exists.
-
Turkish police raids gay bars, detains dozens in the name of "family values"
I haven't been living in Turkey for more than 4 years, but each year when I visit my family and friends, it gets much worse in every sense. Erdoฤan is going to do everything to hold the power in the next elections and I have no hopes for my country anymore.
-
AfDโs Rise in Saxony-Anhalt: what it means for Germanyโs political future
Yes, I understand. It can play out the either way. Let's hope for the worst for them.
-
AfDโs Rise in Saxony-Anhalt: what it means for Germanyโs political future
The federal government can cut funding to the states, which could leave an AfD-led state government struggling financially. That could ultimately hurt the AfD politically and contribute to its failure in future elections. At least, I hope so. After all, the AfD is considered a threat to Germany's constitutional order by the country's domestic intelligence authorities. Reform is already struggling winning lately. For Le Pen, no one is sure, I hope not. The polls are completely rigged and manipulated in France. I live there and I'm an immigrant. Spain still stands as a social democracy. For US, the tide can turn after the midterms. Russia and China are on different levels of anti-democracy now, and they're not going to be fixed for a long time.
-
AfDโs Rise in Saxony-Anhalt: what it means for Germanyโs political future
Germans can't resist to urge the release the monster in themselves. History repeats itself. I just hope they face the consequences of their actions.
-
Artists without a General Field Grammy win unlike Xtina?
Lol D.M.F <3
- Elon Musk says money won't matter in 10 years, 2036 will be "time of abundance"
-
Chinese teens abused animal, sent to "specialised school"
Shut up, what's the difference between eating or burning? It doesn't make sense what you say.
-
College Dems invite Hasan Piker as keynote speaker, paid influencers fume
Why is he dressed like a nazi?
-
Billboard: It may be time to give Katy's 143 a second spin and a second opinion
Didn't give the first spin, and no not giving any spins to rapist producers.
-
France records hottest day ever as 40 people have drowned while swimming to cool down
It's a nightmare. Paris is literally burning. We are doomed. I felt for the first time that we're all going to die eventually because of the global warming and with the idiot politicians that we have everywhere, from left to right, there won't be any solution.
-
Katy Perry - "Watch It Burn"
I love the pre chorus but what is the storyline here? Did she become a christian woman? Is she christian or something?
- Elites converge for Peter Thiel-organized summit about World War III, cult building
-
2028 US Election Predictions
Well, if he looks to his close friends Putin and Erdoฤan as examples, I think he may be planning to find a way around that law, just as they did. Welcome to fascism.
- TN joins IN to counter Pride, recognizes June now as "Nuclear Family Month"
-
Spotify | hate that i made you love me | Day 14: #1 WW (6.19M), #2 US (1.67M)
The song is a grower and addictive. At first listen I wasn't in it either.
-
General & Casual Politics Thread
We need to do this more!!! They can't fast check someone for fascism. ๐๐๐๐
-
European Politics
Yes, I feel so bad for my country. I don't live there anymore for more than 3 and a half years and it has become more like Russia and China. But, it's said that it was Trump who gave the permission of this operation to Erdogan.
- The banner of ATRL disgusts me
- Will Katy Perry ever release any album that is not comercially and critically panned?
- $8.4 Million worth of cocaine discovered in shipment of Kim Kardashian's SKIMS
- Linda Perry on Nicki Minaj's support for Trump: "she's suffering by her own decision"
-
UK Politics ๐ฌ๐ง๐๏ธ yet another Prime Minister
What is going on in this island?