Everything posted by @michael
-
Charli xcx: Music, Fashion, Film Tour | underscores, Audrey Hobert - special guests
When she first debuted this setlist, I thought there was too much Brat on it, but now after seeing it live tonight, I'm so happy about it. I was so ******* drunk at the Sweat tour that I barely remember any of it, so it was fun to get to listen to a lot of those songs sober tonight. I was really so in awe that she was able to sell out that arena on a solo tour. It was just four years ago I saw her in Atlanta at a tiny venue called The Eastern. The growth and the BUDGET tonight were just incredible. I'm glad she really went all out on this show because she knows this moment isn't going to last forever so you gotta go big when you have the chance.
-
Grade Taylor Swift's albums
Debut - B Fearless - B+ Speak Now - A+ Red - A- 1989 - B+ Reputation - B- Lover - C- Folklore - A+ Evermore - A Midnights - B Tortured Poets - F Life of a Showgirl - D
-
Is Madonna lowkey coming for AOTY?
If Renaissance couldn't do it, then I don't see any dance-pop album ever winning AOTY. Random Access Memories only did it because they used live instrumentation in their recordings to give it "real music" credibility. But otherwise dance music will never be taken seriously by the Grammys general voting field. It's not considered "real music" sadly. Rap has the same problem and is why it's never been a successful genre for AOTY.
- Its time to listen to Free Woman (demo) again
-
Robert Kraft and Ed Sheeran commit $2M each to aid humanitarian crisis
.
-
Ashley and Kimberly perform "Buttons" without Nicole during The Pussycat Dolls tour
It wouldn't surprise me if there's some sort of stipulation in their contract that they're not allowed to sing any verses. The fact that neither of them made any attempt at all and just kept doing their backup parts makes it seem that way.
-
Ashley and Kimberly perform "Buttons" without Nicole during The Pussycat Dolls tour
This is what I was thinking lol. There were probably so many people in that audience who were looking forward to this song the most.
-
Taylor Swift spotted fraternizing with Nicole Kidmans ex and Scientologist Tom Cruise
Taylor is just a nice person. She will make anyone feel welcome even if she knows they're nutso. She has social graces.
-
Gavin Newsom rules out running for president if Kamala Harris runs again
What a waste. Kamala is dead weight. She will never win a national election.
- Sexy football quarterback player goes viral for asking for hole pics
-
8 years ago today, Ariana Grande released "Sweetener"
This album sucked. She saved her career by moving on quickly to thank u, next.
-
Oprah addresses criticism for making two pro-Trump TV personalities famous
She's just as much a victim of their cons lol. They are grifters who used her name to become influential.
-
Pitchfork: Tyla is replacing Rihanna; Tyla retweets
Rihanna is irreplaceable. Probably the best ear for pop music in decades. She always knew what was going to be a hit when selecting songs to record.
-
What is Madonna's darkest song?
Mother and Father always reminds me of my traumatic bond with my own parents
-
Perez Hilton self-harms and has mental breakdown on TikTok live, police at his house
I feel like you'd have to be high out of your mind in order to keep slicing yourself repeatedly like that
-
Frankie Grande serves masc gay
I never thought Frankie would choose the weights over the wig
-
What is Madonna's darkest song?
Mother + Father
- HDD Final: Olivia #1 80k, Morgan #2 77k, Charil #3 74k, Strokes #15 30k, Tyla #43 17k
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
I feel so free
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
I just love how she was smart enough to release this low key album to deflate everyone's expectations after brat. We've seen so many artists try to repeat their previous success and flop so hard on their face. Charli decided she wasn't going to fall for that trap. She'll go back to dance music eventually, but she had to release this first.
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
The visual album really sold the album to me. It gave me a chance to reflect on each song for a minute before moving on to the next. I'm excited for the tour now. I think this will be a fun album to hear live, especially if she has a full band with her.
- folklore announced + released 6 years ago today
-
Why didn't Madonna collaborate with Gaga?
This album seems to be a celebration of her career. She should have a collab with her successor. Perhaps Gaga declined? The song with Sabrina would make more sense with Gaga. ****, even the song with Lola makes more sense with Gaga since she is her musical daughter.
- Madonna shocks Charli xcx while Connor Storrie fangirls at YSL runway show
- Madonna shocks Charli xcx while Connor Storrie fangirls at YSL runway show