Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Imagine Dragon

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Imagine Dragon

  1. I don't know, but somehow I missed it. I know her as a name, but I've never heard any songs by her.
  2. ...OMG this is kinda the best pop song of the decade??? Where is the good old ATRL propaganda to make it a GP hit like 'Sweet but Psycho' at the time??? I Shazam'd it after hearing it in public, and I was mesmerized, it has all the ingredients for a classic.
  3. I always kii at the number of 'You know's by Xtina. You know, it was like the same old. You know, it was very bowling pin formation, dancers behind, you know, it was nothing that you haven't seen yet. I was like, "Oh, you know, that's dope, you know... Britney and Madonna" you know... I was actually hoping for something a little more exciting. You know but, you know, it was what it was and it was a Paul Hunter video and that's that.
  4. CTTR - Bon Appetit - Swish Swish don't have a place being on the same album, let alone being the first three singles of the album. She seemed like a different person for every single release in that era. She should have stuck to either: 1) The CTTR concept (songs like Witness, the unreleased Method to My Madness, etc.). 2) The Bon Appetit concept (songs like Roulette) From a marketing perspective, everything was disjointed.
  5. Fall is coming, and the question 'Will Adele finally release' pops up. If she were about to release a new album this (or next) year, with a usual smash lead single from her, how many do you think she would be able to sell in the first week in the US?
  6. Bionic Elastic Love Glam Prima Donna Lift Me Up Monday Morning Birds of Prey Little Dreamer 90/100 on Metacritic, AOTY, etc etc
  7. Rihanna's songs were inescapable in 2010. Taylor's ones could have easily be escaped.
  8. ATRL users discuss Xtina's career more than she thinks of it herself on a daily basis.
  9. Alessia Cara had some stans here and there, no?
  10. I couldn't believe it when I read it for the first time.
  11. Yes, she is debuting with 700k+ with next album.
  12. What are some songs that feel like the final moments where artists were genuinely part of a mainstream conversation? For Ed Sheeran, I am certain it will be Azizam.
  13. I'm surprised TBH that this is buried in the stan pop culture, it has all the ingredients to become a classic.
  14. Going by subjective opinion, the following ones didn't feel like #1 smashes: All Too Well (Taylor's Version/10 Minute) Is It Over Now? Fortnight Opalite I Knew It, I Knew You Patient Zero (still early to tell tho)
  15. Toronto Star's review of Selena Gomez's 'Stars Dance', accompanied by an interview with her, is just brutal. The whole article, from the headline to the end, is just a MESS and a half. https://web.archive.org/web/20241010180626/https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/meeting-selena-gomez-rule-no-1-do-not-mention-justin-bieber/article_1ec59ad8-1474-5c30-b285-7c0c61c47fd5.html Some highlights: Meeting Selena Gomez rule No. 1: Do not mention Justin Bieber
  16. It's one of her best songs ever. It was one of the rarest instances for me when I heard a song for just once (on its release day) and its melody stuck with me for several days after (I didn't have a chance to listen to it again in the mean time).
  17. Used to Love You should gave been her comeback song after a long hiatus with a GREAT video, it would have been huge.
  18. I heard I Just Might this weekend in a gay bar in Greece and Abracadabra was N/A sooo
  19. Dua Lipa - 2023/2024 - 3 songs in the span of 9 months Dance the Night (25th May 2023) - 1,380,494,408 streams Houdini (9th November 2023) - 1,106,483,000 streams Training Season (15th February 2024) - 1,026,781 streams Sabrina Carpenter - 2024 - 3 songs on one album Espresso - 3,201,364,383 streams Please Please Please - 2,004,947,740 streams Taste - 1,587,657,162 streams Billie Eilish - 2024 - 4 songs on one album LUNCH - 1,038,106,368 CHIHIRO - 1,298,440,390 BIRDS OF A FEATHER - 4,014,545,279 WILDFLOWER - 2,285,315,167 I couldn't find any other pop girl achieving this in the past few years (unless I'm missing someone). Surprised?
  20. Who knows how much shady business like this is happening behind the scenes... That's why we shouldn't just scream 'they're lazy!' at our faves when they don't do as much promo as we think they could.
  21. Fortnight is probably the only song that I've heard multiple times, and still can't remember how its melody or lyrics go.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.