Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Wtf is an a XDinary Hero and why do they get such cute merch? 
spacer.png

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

 

Everytime a flop hybe bg release something that account start posting **** about Wish  :fish2:

 

Leave my kids alone :fish2: 

Attack Riize instead :oh:

 

Knowing SM trash entertainment, they probably are gonna push Taeyeon's comeback back to like January. :biblio:
gotta make room for 3 more NCT drops I guess

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

oh WENDYYYYYYYY :jonny5::jonny5: she will never disappoint me! another excellent title track and album release from her :clap3:

she was really flexing her vocals on this album! SM truly was holding her back so much

 

giphy.gif

Not her getting more budget here then Wish you Hell :bibliahh:

god I hate SM 

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Not her getting more budget here then Wish you Hell :bibliahh:

god I hate SM 

not to dogpile on them or anything but sm's solo acts rarely get a decent budget for their music videos

i'll never forget how dirty they did my girl seulgi with 28 reasons the freaking album trailer had higher production value than the actual m/v

 

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

oh WENDYYYYYYYY :jonny5::jonny5: she will never disappoint me! another excellent title track and album release from her :clap3:

she was really flexing her vocals on this album! SM truly was holding her back so much

 

giphy.gif

why are people suddenly acting like her SM stuff was bad

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

19 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

POP EMERGENCY 🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

 

Wait what? No Mia or Yiren?

 

Their promotion is non-existent but at least we got this MV

I know I've been saying this but damn after listening and looking for some pop groups outside of Kpop, the gap is just so apparent.

 

The industry isn't the same anymore like honestly take away all the glitters, synchronize dancing and production then you are left with soulless and uncooked products. Still love my girls tho but I can't see myself supporting Kpop as a whole now   :michael:

Edited by Odette Violet

Wendy looked so thin in the mv. Hope shes ok

 

i love Sunkiss the song tho much better than her last comeback

12 hours ago, Eternium said:

I need her to bring this energy to IDLE.

 

 

Wendy's title is the worst song on the album and Firekiss, which they were considering anyway, would have been the better choice. Her vocals are very obviously more pronounced, colourful and present than they were in SM. However, someone said she could do far better than continuing in the lane of sanitised pop rock and I hope if she sticks with that direction, she can do something more distinctive ala Woodz e.g. his first ep.

 

I was surprised her first day sales are lower than Joy's and I wonder if it might be because of the packaging but i guess we'll see w her overall sales.

The way i am getting it- there is no New Jeans. It was their last chance to settle. The rest is depending on HYBE. But seeing how confident MHJ looks.... 

 

The are gonna get some bombs on the 15th.... :lakitu:

 

 

Mia's voice is one of the most recognizable voices in kpop. and she sung like 50% of their entire songs 

curious to hear how a mia-less everglow would sound...

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.