Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

it feels like HYBE is debuting a new boy group every year

when will it stop

spacer.png

 

Problem 1: They have too many sub-companies.

Problem 2: Even though these companies target different markets, their stepping stone is K-pop fans, which is why new groups inevitably eat each other up.

 

Source Music is preparing to debut a new girl group. ADOR has opened auditions for its first boy group. Big Hit has debuted its third group with Cortis. HYBE Japan has debuted its second group with AOEN. HYBE US is about to launch its second girl group after Katseye. HYBE LATAM is about to debut its first group. HYBE CHINA is also in the works. With so many companies, even they have a few groups, they become "too much."

 

 

 

45 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Ngl I'm switching like a sissy on Rich Man.

 

i played it in the car today and it bopped :dies: 

 

The repetitiveness is still a little annoying but at least it's fun unlike Dirty Work which was just boring 

I will take no slander againts Dirty Work, a bop, a main slayer, amazing talented beautiful, show stopping, never the same, totally unique. 

 

I just can't help but twerk when the beat goes off in the "work, work, work, work, work" :giraffe:

42 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

ugh i hate this so much :gaycat7:

SM could've sent them to the VMAS :rip: 

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

 

@youresotoxic Omg, another comeback!  Did u dream about them last night @Gorjesspazze9 ???

 

Woke up in a cold sweat at 1:27 AM shaking. I knew it was gonna be one of those days.

Just now, romiskes said:

 

She's serving "Paradise Lost" realness, i'm so ready :WAP:

I'm so excited :WAP:

8 hours ago, godmess said:

Her taste in music is so bad...

Maybe the only taste in music that is bad here is yours :michael:

 

5 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

lets disband Cravity and Idid while we're at it too. give WJSN and IVE all the budget

I miss them so much

 

zaenyx-stan-twt.gif

 

2 hours ago, godmess said:

This just came on from autoplay and let me tell you when I heard the whole street SCREAM and get out and run into the middle to dance :jonny6: FREE MY GIRLS!!!!

 

 

i knew it was a HIT as soon as i heard it 

 

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

lets disband Cravity and Idid while we're at it too. give WJSN and IVE all the budget

I miss them so much

 

zaenyx-stan-twt.gif

Help WTF is an Idid.. I don't even check for Kpop anymore it's sad… but yeah I forgot about Crapity, they can go I guess, at least KiiiKiii have a cute aesthetic even if the music is rancid

 

zaenyx-stan-twt.gif

2 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

The way they have like three videos focused on the choreography when the choreo is ugly af

 

 

 

You can tell they REALLY wanted the choreo to go viral on TikTok :rip:

maybe we were too hard on this… aespa lowkey has a flawless TT run aside from Forever. the girls just ain't hootin and hollering like they used to tho:matty:

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

Ngl I'm switching like a sissy on Rich Man.

 

i played it in the car today and it bopped :dies: 

 

The repetitiveness is still a little annoying but at least it's fun unlike Dirty Work which was just boring 

Same here :rip: It must be the success 

My opinion on Rich Man remains the same. 

Is a good song, catchy enough and of course aespa did a good job, but is among my least favorite title tracks by them. 

 

I did find myself listening to the mini a lot. 

The only song I really don't like is Bubble.

7 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Dayoung you really are that girl, this was EVERYTHING :jonny5:

she looks and sounds gorgeous

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

we need to get paid bots for this, playlisting....something!!!!!

4 hours ago, godmess said:

This just came on from autoplay and let me tell you when I heard the whole street SCREAM and get out and run into the middle to dance :jonny6: FREE MY GIRLS!!!!

 

 

where the fhuck do you live?

On 9/8/2025 at 8:07 AM, TheCal said:

 

pcloud-552088188-3-202402-1-efh-72nlph8p

Jungwon is just so cute what an angel

 

pcloud-552088188-3-202402-1-efh-72nlph8p

Shocked to report that I'm really surprised and impressed with Haechan's album :deadbanana:I feel like SM hasn't given an act such a cohesive and invested album in a really long time. This clearly isn't a random collection of demos but an album that was actually crafted with a specific vision which is SO refreshing cause I feel like having a small group of producers work on one project is almost a thing of the past in k-pop. It's giving SM 2014-2017 quality. Honestly Haechan is among my least favorite NCT members but this is one of the best if not the best side project from the group.

 

It's a little bittersweet though cause it also reminds of Jonghyun. This is definitely the kind of sound I could have seen him doing today.

My problem with rich man is that it's just ok. And the MV is all over the place. What is this Football Farm CGI concept?!  Aespa are hot so they kinda can get away with the mess, but it could have been a lot better. Whiplash video was so much better. Even dirty work was. Maybe if they kept the edgier guitars of the demo it be more unique. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.