Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

TheCal

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheCal

  1. not that shocking to me
  2. so goodFor the art not the chart
  3. yesss took you long enough I know Pluto is also secretly gagging
  4. SOTY @Pluto6 @elevate
  5. head tokki
  6. the editor makes my signature show up weirdly so I'm not changing it anymore. I don't wanna I break it but maybe it's time to delete it completely
  7. Hmm... I'm not feeling this
  8. dearalice ate this
  9. can I say something...
  10. now who the hell said that
  11. gave it few listens but damn this is so BADDDD this makes me worry for the kda song
  12. it's a bop why does she look so bored in the MVit's not fitting this sound

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.