Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Wendy's new mini omgggg :jonny6:

 

SM were holding her back so much. These songs are incredible. I thought it was gonna be bland shite 

cmon rock chick!

6 hours ago, romiskes said:

Praying for a world tour this time, they deserve it. :heart2:

Yes! Need SM to stop playing and book L.A., New York, London, Brazil dates finally 

 

Look and sounds iconic already, After School is really THAT group omfg :WAP:

Taeyeon said on Live she is working on her next full studio album. She don't know the exact date it will be out:hoetenks:

My guess in November 

The demo of rich man is an abomination, the angsty vocal is so horrible and the instrumentals.. lawd :skull: im glad SM went poppier instead. 

I hope the NANA song is good, I like the visuals but i'm afraid it's gonna be corny :emofish:

@romiskes u saw Nana's teaser? i was so afraid it will be a OST type of song but wow :smitten:

Wendell needs to quit it with those tired extensions... you ain't fooling anyone, sweatie :fish2:

22 hours ago, hallucinate said:

ALBUM

spacer.png

k-pop uncancelled :weeps:  I'm ready for the real EXO (sorry EXIST) 

 

honestly my favourite songs are their winter ballads, that's what sold me on being an EXO-L. 

That was just from YoonA's announcement this morning. Oh, Relevant Generation! 

 

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyeon said on Live she is working on her next full studio album. She don't know the exact date it will be out:hoetenks:

My guess in November 

As long as it is this year. It's been to long :monkey:

 

I also need a Key feature 

53 minutes ago, sunny said:

@romiskes u saw Nana's teaser? i was so afraid it will be a OST type of song but wow :smitten:

It's serving "Paradise Lost" realness, and i'm super excited that we're getting 3 music videos :heart2:

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Mark Lee getting cancelled 

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

what he do?

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I found out why. He's doing commercials for McDonalds :rip: 

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Edited by xrosup

I keep thinking about that queen... According to Last.fm, it's still the K-pop song I've listened to the most in 2025

 

 

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

what he do?

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I found out why. He's doing commercials for McDonalds :rip: 

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Taeyong would have never allowed this

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

14 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

After hearing the demo for Rich Man, the Aespa version sucks so badly. Zero personality.

 

 

people dragged the demo when it came out, then people said thank god when aespa toned it down, then people said they stripped the personality from it. :clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.