Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sheegs

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Sheegs

  1. Hybe at the scene of the crime again
  2. I'm so mad korea finally decided to wake up for unis just as they disbanded and **** fnf for shipping them off to japan
  3. Not Johnny shading magark
  4. Kinda obsessed with their rebrand
  5. UNIS has disbanded... The way F&F shelved them for AHOF after they debuted
  6. Ouuu this is kinda a**
  7. Heroina was her Crash This new era will be her Brat
  8. THIS IS THEIR BEST SONG OMG
  9. So who in Kpop will do a song like this and why is it Jessi
  10. Pistol is sooooo good
  11. I'm not hungry all of the sudden
  12. I think Meovv needs to do a remake of this
  13. I NEED GYMNASTICS LIKE NEOWWWWWW
  14. I think it's funny that ex-EXID members are getting their own chart reversal
  15. Oh Korea finally woke up
  16. WAITTTT IM MOVING TO THIS
  17. So they're gonna be in the same label as Close Your Eyes and Lee Hae-in has followed all 3 Viviz members
  18. I fear that tuide album is a collapse... damn you han sung soo
  19. TripleS just released the OST for their upcoming season of Badge War which was the song from their ASS25 gravity
  20. Don't know why they raided some nugu gg's wardrobe from 2018 for this gig but they still served
  21. We need the little monsters to tune in
  22. I love Surfin Boy I think it's quite the palette cleanser after listening to Lemon Tang Now let's talk about the MV because it's about time a mv in kpop doesn't look like your generic cool tone 00s asian coming of age movie
  23. KiiiKiii really locked tf in this year huh
  24. Bestie lowkey doing numbers on tiktok rn
  25. girlFM is a virtual girl group formed through the virtual survival show STAR 5 Presents: girlFM, the four-member group consists of Ruevyn, Barbera Moola, Lilah Monroe, and Nalani Charm. Song is out on all streaming platforms https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/girlfm1/radio

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.