Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

 

Assuming Dayoung is still an idol...

 

:cm:

-hopefully I understood what that tweet said correctly because it was a struggle

This sucks...first KARINA expressed her disappointment about the promo...now WINTER 

 

 

On the positive side, Rich Man already passed 1M sales within the 1st week :clap3:

 

 

Safe to say Yushi is my second bias in WISH. I usually don't gravitate towards male idols with vocal tones like his, but I can't find any annoying qualities about it. And he actually doesn't sound like Haechan at all the more I hear him sing.

 

:ryan3:

Yuqi with "Gone" is very good. Anything Yuqi creates with her chinese aura in gonna be incredible. :sun:

 

 

It's insane how bad JYPE are at managing SKZ, especially since SKZ have such a huge following in the US, yet JYPE isn't doing anything to push them to the next level. Many groups are really trying to break into the market even when the demand isn't there, but JYP is doing the complete opposite, such as holding back a group that does have demand while not lifting a finger to book shows or opportunities. The rumors about JYPE lacking a real marketing team honestly seem true, since their only focus appears to be sales. That's also the only thing JYP himself ever brags about, like how SKZ were the second-best selling artist in the US after Taylor Swift in 2024 etc. 

 

Imagine if HYBE were managing SKZ, they'd be unstoppable I fear. It's honestly a miracle that SKZ reached this level of success while being under JYPE, which is actually all thanks to the members themselves :coffee2:

 

Edited by Pluto6

11 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Safe to say Yushi is my second bias in WISH. I usually don't gravitate towards male idols with vocal tones like his, but I can't find any annoying qualities about it. And he actually doesn't sound like Haechan at all the more I hear him sing.

 

:ryan3:

Same, I like he and Ryo tones.

Wendy's album is genuinely really good. 

 

I think there were some doubts because she's not doing R&B and personally I'm not sure if Sunkiss was the best title track choice, since the whole album is really strong. 

 

Her vocals really shine on the productions and it sounds well produced and not cheap sounding which was my worry now that she's at a smaller company. Her vocals aren't overpowered by the instrumentals either which is great, because there are some moments where she is *really* going hard with the vocals. 

 

Sonically it picks up what Wish You Hell started but does it *so* much better...Fireproof, EXISTENTIAL CRISIS, Believe and Hate²...love love LOVE those 4 songs especially. 

 

My only criticism is that I think Sunkiss and Believe would've been better off as EDM songs, but overall this album is so solid and mature. I'm really impressed :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Zack

2 hours ago, IamCY said:

k-pop uncancelled :weeps:  I'm ready for the real EXO (sorry EXIST) 

 

honestly my favourite songs are their winter ballads, that's what sold me on being an EXO-L. 

spacer.png

 

There's no way you heard that album and said "nah."

1 hour ago, Zack said:

This sucks...first KARINA expressed her disappointment about the promo...now WINTER 

 

 

On the positive side, Rich Man already passed 1M sales within the 1st week :clap3:

 

 

I wish they would have just pushed GMA and The Jennifer Hudson Show back a week. Like, it can't be that hard.

 

But at least we're getting our first U.S. promo in 3 years :deadbanana: 

1 hour ago, muddysquirrel said:

Yuqi with "Gone" is very good. Anything Yuqi creates with her chinese aura in gonna be incredible. :sun:

I need her to bring this energy to IDLE.

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Wendy's album is genuinely really good. 

 

I think there were some doubts because she's not doing R&B and personally I'm not sure if Sunkiss was the best title track choice, since the whole album is really strong. 

 

Her vocals really shine on the productions and it sounds well produced and not cheap sounding which was my worry now that she's at a smaller company. Her vocals aren't overpowered by the instrumentals either which is great, because there are some moments where she is *really* going hard with the vocals. 

 

Sonically it picks up what Wish You Hell started but does it *so* much better...Fireproof, EXISTENTIAL CRISIS, Believe and Hate²...love love LOVE those 4 songs especially. 

 

My only criticism is that I think Sunkiss and Believe would've been better off as EDM songs, but overall this album is so solid and mature. I'm really impressed :clap3:

 

 

She sings "Sunkiss" like a Disney Princess. I love it.

22 hours ago, illia said:

They have another Japanese group AOEN? Lmao this is my first time hearing of them :rip:

HYBE did a really bad job promoting them. Even &Team was getting more exposure at debut

Yes, AOEN's debut was a bit duller than &Team's, but they sold over 100K copies on Oricon in their first week, which isn't bad. They also spent a long time promoting &Team, and now the group is at its strongest. I think that's why they're wait for their Japanese fandom to become more established before making their Korean debut. Probably while &Team is busy with Korean promotions, AOEN will be trying to improve their position in Japan during their absence.

 

 

 

+ the MHJ shareholder trial

 

I doubt they will settle. MHJ trial will probably be much more interesting :duca:

6 hours ago, motherpills said:

people dragged the demo when it came out, then people said thank god when aespa toned it down, then people said they stripped the personality from it. :clack:

Flip flopping ass *******, then there's those of us that saw the vision from day 1

 

G0aYxPOacAEpyjN?format=jpg&name=medium

 

oh WENDYYYYYYYY :jonny5::jonny5: she will never disappoint me! another excellent title track and album release from her :clap3:

she was really flexing her vocals on this album! SM truly was holding her back so much

 

giphy.gif

 

these two are my absolute favorites from Cerulean Verge :jonny5: I can't get over how GORGEOUS Chapter You is like omg :jonny2:

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

+ the MHJ shareholder trial

 

I doubt they will settle. MHJ trial will probably be much more interesting :duca:

I'm beyond excited and praying for them. Imagine if we get NJZ back. Aespa, IVE, LSF and ITZY are all due to release their 2nd albums and NJZ and NMIXX will drop their 1st within 365 days of each other.

7 hours ago, paddii_ said:

As long as it is this year. It's been to long :monkey:

 

I also need a Key feature 

It's currently scheduled in November. Their Japanese girl group is scheduled for the end of October and I'm worried they'll push Taeyeon back.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.