Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

Coming to clear SM's debts from their former artists 

"My mom said to me, 'Find someone who can give you everything.' And I said, 'Mom, I already have everything. I am a rich man'

 

the way they butchered this quote makes no fuckin sense. The whole reason Cher said "I am a rich man" was because her mother was the one to say she needed to "find a rich man"

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It's time. Their Gee is here. :wanda:

 

I know you've said this for their last two singles as well but maybe you'll be right this time. :sabrina:

 

idols getting fuckin ENDOSCOPIES to film for Youtube content now????????????

 

girl...

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

59 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

Category is Blink or Die :party:

 

 

31 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

 

exactly.

they literally just dropped the song and dipped btw whew iconic

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yoona confirms today Girls' Generation are preparing thier 20th anniversary comeback:jonny6: I mean we all knew this, but she said it on national tv broadcast. The Nation's Girl Group is coming back 

 

Praying for a world tour this time, they deserve it. :heart2:

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

idols getting fuckin ENDOSCOPIES to film for Youtube content now????????????

 

girl...

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

Where have you been, we literally saw Jackson from GOT7 getting one a decade ago. And back in the day it was on national TV on prime time too. 

Edited by Xalric

13 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Where have you been, we literally saw Jackson from GOT7 getting one a decade ago. And back in the day it was on national TV on prime time too. 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

9 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Ni-Ki looks completely over it

 

oh-confused.gif

I noticed he looked completely lost and over it during some moments in the concerts too, I hope he is okay

 

tenor.gif

 

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

SM is not gonna play with their first mini. The title is gonna eat. I just know it.:WAP:

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

"My mom said to me, 'Find someone who can give you everything.' And I said, 'Mom, I already have everything. I am a rich man'

 

the way they butchered this quote makes no fuckin sense. The whole reason Cher said "I am a rich man" was because her mother was the one to say she needed to "find a rich man"

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

My mom said to me, 'Find a rich man'. And I said, 'Mom, I am a rich man.'

 

People are already bothered enough by the repitition and here you are advocating for them to say 'rich man' one more time...

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

1700KST.

 

  • ShowChamp.EP568: iii, KAYA, WiTCHX, DIVA-X, MADEIN S, SOOJIN, 2Z + plomo, In A Minute, Jimmy Brown, Too Many Color(TMC), 3WAY, AMPERS&ONE, Jung Dae Hyun, ZEROBASEONE

iii is a major label girl group relative to WitchX and Diva-X.

 

EDIT: And on M!CD tomorrow:

  • Gavy NJ, Dayoung, Momoland, aespa, noona Oliva Marsh, Wendy, Monsta X, CIX, AxMxP, NCT Wish, All(H)ours, Zerobaseone, Junhee, Cortis, Treasure, Haechan

aespa better watch their manners and honorifics on that show. :fan:

 

:cm:

-Oh, right, Gavy NJ is a rookie group again.

Edited by harrythevifan

6 hours ago, Edu said:

don't get me wrong i love the song and the video but omg, why tease a band concept just to do absolutely nothing with it?

i'm afraid aespa just gave us the checkmate/sneakers of 2025

it's a reverse checkmate/sneakers experience i fear 

cause i like the concept for the mv more than the band one for the teasers

:alexz2:

Rich Man is so boring

 

and I keep hearing "I am a rich man imma kill myself I an a rich man"

 

It's giving Epstein theme song

8 hours ago, Acuminatus said:

After hearing the demo for Rich Man, the Aespa version sucks so badly. Zero personality.

 

 

Wait 

 

How did they destroy this demo and strip it off all personality? This is actually cool and the rock-ish vibe would have made them stand out

 

The guitar riffs make it so much better

 

SM music team is so talentless and visionless :skull:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.