Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, Raspy said:

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

 

:xtinass:

and somehow it's less offensive than gnarly and gabriela extended version

what a ******* joke those are

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

usually I do not go out of my way to unmute these videos but :sabrina:

 

Crazy how they are so big but make the absolute worse K-pop I ever heard every year. At least with BTS and Seventeen they had good music. :biblio:
Pluto gonna kill me for this but it's true

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Crazy how they are so big but make the absolute worse K-pop I ever heard every year. At least with BTS and Seventeen they had good music. :biblio:
Pluto gonna kill me for this but it's true

Glad you're saying this instead of me because Pluto would have said but twice are friends with SKZspacer.png

@SchmoodRing you're not supposed to be spamming one person's posts with reactions. Leave me alone. Paging: @Rian

2 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

G0JpYm0bUAAMpK3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

wow

 

 

This group just gets it. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Crazy how they are so big but make the absolute worse K-pop I ever heard every year. At least with BTS and Seventeen they had good music. :biblio:
Pluto gonna kill me for this but it's true

If you actually listen to the album, you would know that they release the type of music that y'all want them to release as well like this synth pop. We stan versatility :clap3:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Glad you're saying this instead of me because Pluto would have said but twice are friends with SKZspacer.png

Girl, no one cares about your opinion 

blue-thing-with-an-eye-looking-shocked-n

Edited by Pluto6

24 moduga same shade

You already know what the tag say

uvn3ytq5cnhe1.gif

Karina the charismatic IT girl you are whew :jonny:

Edited by Billionaire

Rich Man isn't that bad if you have it on as background music

KARINA x WINTER stanning To The Girls but GISELLE x NINGNING stanning Angel #48


The polar opposite tastes :dies:

 

 

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

@DelRey @TheCal don't hate me.... but this sounds amazing :jonny5: plus the choreo looks great so far too

maybe I need to stop hating on him 

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Eeew and he also stole a song from Jaehyun vault, I hate him.

Talentless performing on a show called america got talent... 

 

:sabrina:

12 hours ago, hallucinate said:

kpop emergency :jonny5:

nmixx hasn't disappointed me since debut so i'm perched :WAP:

 

 

pluto sis please just ignore

 

:ahh: wth is this song

and I listened to ceremony just now too. the hip hip hooray chorus is sending me :ahh: 

 

If ENGOD don't go full on vamp for the next comeback BESHIT will be hearing from me

 

ant-farm-fletcher.gif

16 minutes ago, Cheers said:

If ENGOD don't go full on vamp for the next comeback BESHIT will be hearing from me

 

ant-farm-fletcher.gif

I'm still bopping to Your Idol but every time I do I think about how this IS essentially Enhypen and it should be their song. Such a missed opportunity for them not to immediately come back with Bite Me #2 after the film. I hope Belift is working with Sony for the next film because I'll be joining you if not.

 

ant-farm-fletcher.gif

The way Winter sings "I am a rich man" itches my brain just right :jamming: 

You're lying if you deny "i am a rich man, i am who i am" isn't stuck after hearing the song.

 

:xtinass:

 

I think someone was asking why Army hates SKZ?

Sadly, Army hates everyone except for like ILLIT and LSRF ( :sabrina:)

 

3 hours ago, Zack said:

KARINA x WINTER stanning To The Girls but GISELLE x NINGNING stanning Angel #48


The polar opposite tastes :dies:

 

 

I always knew karina and winter share the same taste with me. :sabrina:

they were insane for this era, the whole mini album still eats

 

 

 

 

2017-2018 NCT I miss you T_T

need them to do this again once Taeyong is back :clap3: (but then Jaehyun is gone & then Doyoung too bruh)

Edited by lauvender

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.