Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Jared said:

aespa only promoting for this weekend only. Omg. :deadbanana4:

 

A GMA performance is an interesting choice too.

I thought something like this would happen. Their schedule is too packed.

 

They are starting the Japan leg of their tour in a few weeks which is 2 months long. There is no break for these girls  :deadbanana:

 

If anything SM should be sending them to promote more in Japan, not shipping them to the U.S. again where they will be exhausted. I guess with the deal with Capitol, they now have commitments to promote in the U.S. again.

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

4 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

he knows we're that easy @Witnessed ET

wait I was so confused looking at that post :rip:

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

 

:xtinass:

39 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I just don't get why they couldn't pre-record for next week and give us two weeks of promo. The South Korean charts are insanely promo sensitive. But the "Rich Man" video has an Easter egg with the dates 11/10 and 11/12 so I'm expecting a Japanese release then. 

I agree but I think they simply don't have the time to pre-record some more stages probably. If anything they should have pre-recorded the U.S. performance and stayed in Korea for promotions.

 

Rich Man has stabilized in the top 10 and will probably climb but it won't reach full potential if the promotion in Korea is already ending :rip:

 

Edited by Zack

3 minutes ago, Raspy said:

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

I am a rich man
I am a rich man
I am a rich man

 

:xtinass:

Like songwriting is a long llost job

It took me a while but "Rich Man" is finally hitting (especially after that Music Bank stage) and omg :xtinass:

10 hours ago, Rhyme said:

Speaking of MEOVV, 24mil views....their first hate train is here

 

the man almost falling omg

3 hours ago, Jared said:

aespa only promoting for this weekend only. Omg. :deadbanana4:

 

A GMA performance is an interesting choice too.

 

 

 

i think they really want this song to click with the west, the song is like 75% english too..

i'm glad they are at least promoting somewhere

5 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

but why would armpits hate skz. no one is a threat to bts except for bp (success wise) and njz (well threat to hybe but… you know)

Girl, us STAYs are confused as well cause Armpits always had one sided beef with SKZ since they debuted for some reason, and it didn't help either when SKZ started to break some of BTS' records:

 

Mind you SKZ has the least shows on the list and still has 2 encore shows left:

G0AXWIfWwAAZQVh?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

5 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i can understand a bit why onces would hate skz 

Actually this fanwar makes the least sense, cause both groups are literally under the same company and are very good friends, one is a bg and the other is a gg and both are from different Kpop generations 

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

This is insane 

 

Edited by Pluto6

14 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Girl, us STAYs are confused as well cause Armpits always had one sided beef with SKZ since they debuted for some reason, and it didn't help either when SKZ started to break some of BTS' records:

 

Mind you SKZ has the least shows on the list and still has 2 encore shows left:

G0AXWIfWwAAZQVh?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

Actually this fanwar makes the least sense, cause both groups are literally under the same company and are very close to each other, one is a bg and the other is a gg and both are from different Kpop generations 

 

 

i have seen on x the once vs stays war so i was aware that was at least happening

 

i honestly had no idea armpits had beef with stays. first of all skz is 4th gen, i was expecting them to have beef with carats lmao

 

 i thought there was a controversy or something resulting to a beef (like hybe putting a sign for svt on the hybe building lol, this made bts fans mad for some reason) but i guess it's just records being broken in skz case

27 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i have seen on x the once vs stays war so i was aware that was at least happening

 

i honestly had no idea armpits had beef with stays. first of all skz is 4th gen, i was expecting them to have beef with carats lmao

 

 i thought there was a controversy or something resulting to a beef (like hybe putting a sign for svt on the hybe building lol, this made bts fans mad for some reason) but i guess it's just records being broken in skz case

Armys have always been at the forefront of some of the biggest hate trains against SKZ, even during their their rookie years. They claim that SKZ wants to be the "next BTS" or whatever, despite the fact that both groups have completely different music styles and approaches.

 

When it comes to the fandoms of the 4 biggest Kpop acts, it's basically split between Blinks and STAYs vs ARMYs and ONCEs

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

3 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

Why aespa always chooses the worst songs to promote in the US nnnnnnnnn

 

Imagine if they spent all this promo for Drama or Whiplash instead

Because it's hep-hap... Giving US bland pop or Hip-hop concept

SM is still clueless

9 hours ago, Cheers said:

G0C831-WEAAaP-4?format=jpg&name=medium

 

@Darkling @elevate @fais_2311 @Rian @The Prophecy @Witnessed ET

 

Everyone please gather in the temple… 

 

The teasers are our gospel. The album is our salvation. The tour will be our rapture.

 

tenor.gif

This is an emergency. I don't trust these straight boys. I can tell they prefer something noisy. 3Ratcha already ruined SKZ for me. I can't let these straight boys ruin ENHA too
 

Piss The Mic 2.0 is coming.

 

Miss Sunoo better stop this nonsense. They need to re-hire people behind the Romance Untold album. 

14 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

This is an emergency. I don't trust these straight boys. I can tell they prefer something noisy. 3Ratcha already ruined SKZ for me. I can't let these straight boys ruin ENHA too
 

Piss The Mic 2.0 is coming.

 

Miss Sunoo better stop this nonsense. They need to re-hire people behind the Romance Untold album. 

We stan boat mates  :oh: The way both songs are kinda similar and could fit in the same album

 

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

TREASURE song is not that bad... 

 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Why are we acting surprised when they literally debuted with best bg debut song of all time? 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

We stan boat mates  :oh: The way both songs are kinda similar and could fit in the same album

 

lady-vomiting-into-hand-and-throwing-it.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.