Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

elevate

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elevate

  1. She's a sweetheart but she just likes basic stuff. Every time someone posted her mocking Rensaissance or Christina's Accelerate (by no means a perfect song, but still weird and fun), it always felt like an admission from the poster as to how old / tired / basic their interests are. What's disappointing is that Taylor actually can write when she wants to, but she's regressing, and whoever is left making content on the major platforms has to play the part of a fan because the people that are left commenting are either insane or bots.
  2. Kickflip Puzzle Piece... cute! A bit b-sidey and kinda reminds me of Nmixx for some reason? Has a bit of a nostalgic vibe to it, which is nice. It's not as good as some of their previous singles, but still quite fun. NCT Wish sounds good. Hope it's like Poppop. Also happy for Seunghan; he's very consistent and just seems to be doing exactly what he wants to be doing. It's kinda weird how it all came together.
  3. Omg, I thought they were Hybe. No wonder they're such flops. SM is so useless, poor guys. I get these flops confused with the gay Hybe group, who are slightly less floppy.
  4. I appreciate your commitment to continually posting these people. Hey, maybe they'll take off like Adela. Or maybe not.
  5. Queensland is the only place in Australia where - in a two week trip - I heard three separate white people my age say the n-word and I heard an old man say the f slur when talking to (presumably) a family member on the phone. Anyway, the beach looks nice.
  6. The idea is not bad. It's just his face / expression that's the problem. I think he's British.
  7. I really miss IVE I think Love Dive was actually when I somehow stumbled on this forum in the first place. In retrospect, maybe it would have been better if I never heard it. They need to come back with another Bang Bang asap. I wish they'd just steal KiiiKiii's team.
  8. So they have vision and hearing impairments?
  9. Apologies in advance if I show up and I get way too loud
  10. I loooove the choreo. Might be seeing a return of the high-concept short film in Kpop? Let's see if it works out.
  11. Yuha accidentally singing Rude in Japanese instead of Korean
  12. San being respectful & patient makes him even hotter tbh. This video must be a bisexual's nightmare; it's just too much.
  13. This perennial hit. Still obsessed tbh
  14. Interesting... so basically Close Your Eyes released the bg SOTY with no money... and they kinda did this last year as well. I hope they get the commercial success they deserve.
  15. They need to give Close Your Eyes the Babymonster payola asap. I've come around on payola (when it applies to songs I like).
  16. I love how the little musical riffs and flairs are accentuated by the choreo, esp at the start and during the transitions. Usually Kpop focuses on lyrical beats for choreo, which is fine, but it's nice to see the instrumental playing such a big part here. I also really like the interpretive dance aspect, esp in the MV. It's such a pretty song.
  17. Welp, looks like you were right.
  18. Unfortunately, my calculations are correct. BTS and SKZ stats are fraudulent. As I said, I can't explain any further, but it's been verified. I realise this invalidates 95% of your posts on this site (and the other 5% aren't great, are they? No, they're not), but what I would suggest, if I may, is clicking my profile and having a read through my posts. They can be a paragon, if you will, for your future endeavours. We're all rooting for you.
  19. Nobody even knew who she was until she inserted herself into this drama, got her own group labelled as thieves, lost a defamation case, and now has to pay the legal costs incurred. Whatever success Hybe has, the universe promptly says NO and takes it all away.
  20. I do not consider SKZ or BTS album or concert stats to be real. I believe they're all inflated. It's a conspiracy. I won't be elaborating further.
  21. Always gonna root for Soyeon; an unabashedly strong-willed feminist (basing this off MANY Gidle songs) + one of the few idols who had the nerve to include a line like "whether straight or gay... dance to your real vibe" in a mainstream song in 2026 (which ofc promptly flopped). That girl is one of us in a boring, still too conservative country. Her song is doing well because it's simple and fun, the MV is traditionally Korean, and it still has a bit of a tomboyish edge to it, which both younger and older women in Korea like. It's also VERY Soyeon, so I have no idea what you guys mean by it lacking an identity. Imagine IU performing like that in the MV or singing it with Soyeon's flair.
  22. Pop Off back to the top where it belongs. I always win, tbh. Like, I take my time (took like 10 yrs to help take down Ed Sheeran and I'm working on much bigger enemies ofc), but ultimately everything I do is correct and it's good to know that.
  23. Not the audience questions including "the US leg starts tomorrow; anything you can tease from the tour?" only for Chaewon to reply "there are performances and looks that everyone will enjoy"
  24. Wait they're still using the 'everything all at once, neo' thing... like what does it even mean? I feel like NCT makes things hard for people with brains.
  25. You know what... the styling is really good and they actually don't sound too bad, you know... considering! And Yunjin looks hot. I will add that Eunchae may be the least talented idol I've EVER come across, but I also don't know older kpop groups that well so that may not be true, and who knows, maybe she's lovely irl.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.