Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

rich man having more hourly ULs than golden

huntr/x you're NOTHING

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

can't believe rose isn't performing apt at the VMAs, she should be campaigning for her Grammy rn 

I know Lisa would've made sure to perform 

:clack:

It's annoying how her and her management team didn't capitalize on APT… 

Golden might snatch the Grammy too since it's bigger than APT in the US and the song is more recent. 

 

Edited by Adama

 

 

 

YT won't let me embed the actual video but I had no idea my girls got together :jonny5: I'm so happy

 

of all groups they really were the one that stopped just as their music was getting really great, they even talked about having more input on I'll Be Yours. What a shame. 

1 hour ago, Zack said:

New peak!

And this is despite the charts being busy with competition and SM cutting off the Korean promo after 2 days!

 

 

blocked by a viral song 3 comebacks in a row :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

blocked by a viral song 3 comebacks in a row :rip: 

To be honest, I was expecting a #3 peak for them, so #2 is even better than expectations! :jonnycat:

I'm not sure they can pass Golden for #1, especially with no more promo, but they are coming very close! They reached #1 on the old realtime system already. 

 

 

Edited by Zack

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

To be honest, I was expecting a #3 peak for them, so #2 is even better than expectations! :jonnycat:

I'm not sure they can pass Golden for #1, especially with no more promo, but they are coming very close! They reached #1 on the old realtime system already. 

 

 

they prerecorded for MCountdown next week so that's something I guess

The way Chaeoung's album is gonna hit with a fat blunt :alexz2:

23 minutes ago, Adama said:

It's annoying how her and her management team didn't capitalize on APT… 

Golden might snatch the Grammy too since it's bigger than APT in the US and the song is more recent. 

 

they are so lazy omg not even jennie can go perform the biggest solo female song of the year 

like lisa was at the oscar for no reason, that's why i respect her 

can't even blame yg

(apt has Bruno mars so they might have a slight edge)

spacer.png
 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Rich Man is really really smashing :wanda:

 

This is the era that will cement them as streaming monsters. If only we could get Spotify to update.

2 hours ago, UrMom said:

Why are the streaming numbers for "Dirty Work" so low? I thought it was a bop, did not deserve to flop (?)

It had minimal playlisting. It literally debuted with 9M. Comparatively, KATSEYE had three singles each with 120M+ playlisting released around the same time. If SM wants to see Aespa become streaming monsters, they have to invest in playlists.

 

Luckily the fanbase is still big - it's over 63M streams already on Spotify.

Plave's new single !!!!!! Oh, we are so back! Bamby my beloved :jonny6:

I wonder if they'll ever step out of Korea to do concerts in Europe or the US… I'm not sure if the fanbase is strong enough outside of Korea to fill even a small venue (especially considering the space they need for all the tech behind their shows).

 

Xlov are doing dates in Europe… I really hope they'll come to France too!

2 hours ago, thirdward said:

can't believe rose isn't performing apt at the VMAs, she should be campaigning for her Grammy rn 

I know Lisa would've made sure to perform 

:clack:

Very odd indeed 

The world is sick of APT. No one would want a performance sorry :rip: Huge smash for her but is one of those annoying songs that's too repetitive but was simultaneously everywhere so it's unbearable to hear now

33 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Rich man smashing and it's not even a strong comeback song 

It's annoying because imagine if they were given great songs, they'd be unstoppable. But in their peak they're given mediocre/average tracks it's so annoying. 

15 minutes ago, thirdward said:

they are so lazy omg not even jennie can go perform the biggest solo female song of the year 

like lisa was at the oscar for no reason, that's why i respect her 

can't even blame yg

(apt has Bruno mars so they might have a slight edge)

spacer.png
 

For real, but then I wonder, maybe they don't have the strong connections to get booked? They kind of abandoned their era like the typical kpop act when they still had material to promote and when they are currently on break. 


Also, RCA was the reason Lisa got so much push too, especially for the Oscar gigs. 

 

Rosé should def have performed Apt even if it's alone and Jennie should have performed the annual K-pop song of the night… It's weird that this year there is no kpop performers. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.