Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

SHOWNU x TEDDY SWIMS

 

Image

 

 

Then WHY YOU FOUND 978515 Jobs like Dayoung instead of recording an album when everyone was in the military. 

 

floreyonce-say-that-again.gif

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

12 minutes ago, lauvender said:

they were insane for this era, the whole mini album still eats

 

 

 

 

2017-2018 NCT I miss you T_T

need them to do this again once Taeyong is back :clap3: (but then Jaehyun is gone & then Doyoung too bruh)

This and LIMITLESS were two of the best eras for 3rd gen boy groups ugh, I miss them 

5 hours ago, Zack said:

KARINA x WINTER stanning To The Girls but GISELLE x NINGNING stanning Angel #48


The polar opposite tastes :dies:

 

 

Giselle and Ningning showing taste 

 

:sabrina:

4 hours ago, elevate said:

I'm still bopping to Your Idol but every time I do I think about how this IS essentially Enhypen and it should be their song. Such a missed opportunity for them not to immediately come back with Bite Me #2 after the film. I hope Belift is working with Sony for the next film because I'll be joining you if not.

 

ant-farm-fletcher.gif

tenor.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Darkling

3 hours ago, Jared said:

You're lying if you deny "i am a rich man, i am who i am" isn't stuck after hearing the song.

 

:xtinass:

 

same energy

 

 

Hot take, but the girls who sing Golden have really unpleasant tones.....

i'm annoyed that the promotions are lasting only 2 weeks (when they always promote for 3 weeks) but glad they are ending it with a win :celestial4:

but i'm hoping it's because of their schedule next week and the next comeback gets promoted for 3 weeks (as usual)

:khalyan2:

16 hours ago, Inspirit said:

 

The lyrics are sending me ! I love it !

not the instrumental here making me realize why the song is called power up like 7 years later :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i'm annoyed that the promotions are lasting only 2 weeks (when they always promote for 3 weeks) but glad they are ending it with a win :celestial4:

but i'm hoping it's because of their schedule next week and the next comeback gets promoted for 3 weeks (as usual)

:khalyan2:

They are forced cause IVE, MONSTA X, CRAVITY, DAYOUNG, IDID & KiiKii are all promoting... This is literally the whole company.

 

 

Yeah IDID debut is next week, Dayoung debut is in 2 days.

 

Also Dayoung Debut single is BANNED for suggestive lyrics

 

Image

Edited by Xalric

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

They are forced cause IVE, MONSTA X, CRAVITY, DAYOUNG, IDID & KiiKii are all promoting... This is literally the whole company.

 

 

Yeah IDID debut is next week, Dayoung debut is in 2 days.

 

Also Dayoung Debut single is BANNED for suggestive lyrics

 

Image

so this is all idid and kiiikiii's fault

as if them stealing from ive's purse wasn't enough already

:khalyan2:

31 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

so this is all idid and kiiikiii's fault

as if them stealing from ive's purse wasn't enough already

:khalyan2:

I still don't get Starsh*t to put everyone releasing from Second half of August until the End of September...

200w.gif

It was about time the members started to take legal actions

 

I totally forgot about IDID :rip:

CORTIS and idntt took all their spotlight away

Geffen/Hybe need to have a full album and BANGING singles for KATSEYE

 

They're popping the **** OFF and are the coolest girlgroup out right now

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da
 

The GAP AD is a culural-reset and they're the highest gg on Spotify

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da
 

They need to hop on this GOLDEN opportunity 

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da
 

MTV pre-show today btw, ready for more hype and VIRALITY

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da

 

 

Edited by hétérosexuelle

Why are the streaming numbers for "Dirty Work" so low? I thought it was a bop, did not deserve to flop (?)

can't believe rose isn't performing apt at the VMAs, she should be campaigning for her Grammy rn 

I know Lisa would've made sure to perform 

:clack:

14 minutes ago, UrMom said:

Why are the streaming numbers for "Dirty Work" so low? I thought it was a bop, did not deserve to flop (?)

certain cults were pushing the DW sucks narrative on social media (like they're trying to do again with Rich Man) so it became cool to **** on the song, and with the glitch involving the different versions and SM playlisting the wrong version, streams dropped and didn't recover

New peak!

And this is despite the charts being busy with competition and SM cutting off the Korean promo after 2 days!

 

 

Edited by Zack

1 hour ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Geffen/Hybe need to have a full album and BANGING singles for KATSEYE

 

They're popping the **** OFF and are the coolest girlgroup out right now

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da
 

The GAP AD is a culural-reset and they're the highest gg on Spotify

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da
 

They need to hop on this GOLDEN opportunity 

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da
 

MTV pre-show today btw, ready for more hype and VIRALITY

 

7daad9a8b8d2b2637ba15756f8056b434109d4da

 

 

Now why am I in it

2 hours ago, illia said:

I totally forgot about IDID :rip:

CORTIS and idntt took all their spotlight away

nobody gaf about idid in the first place

spacer.png

THE CUBE NGG

 

Here are the trademarks:

ImageImage

She's one of the confirmed Member as of now

 

The Center/Visual/Face of the group was a Model, is very tall, has been compared to Jang Wonyoung 

 

So far 10 members, but not all are confirmed, 5 seems to be confirmed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.