Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I'm an ENGODPEN dark concept truther but if they give me an album full of Flashovers and Go Big or Go Homes I won't complain like I've never had so much fun in a concert IN MY LIFE

 

 

 

 

They can keep those as album tracks. Luvvv those bops but I want ENGOD to keep their packaging and title tracks totally dark sided.

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

ah- :deadbanana2:

 

I knew haobin are both verse hom- *gunshots

  • Popular Post

Their styling always eats

 

 

G0JpYm0bUAAMpK3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

G0JpVidawAA1uV7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

 

G0EY3WCacAA7Hha?format=jpg&name=4096x409G0EZDqFbAAA0qXi?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by illia

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Joy confirmed they are preparing something NEW.

Now I think of it, I realized there have been subtle cat references in ALL their comebacks this year so far!

I'm ready to delude myself! :jonnycat:

 

ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE

 

seulgi9.jpeg

seulgi-14.jpeg

 

TILT 

 

irene-seulgi24.jpeg

 

FROM JOY, WITH LOVE

 

Joy-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

red-velvet-joy-love-splash-mv-teaser-images-v0-8tdy607d20jf1.jpg?width=2399&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ddb5548afa8f0fab9741f76f7ce801a58d1a8558

 

CERULEAN VERGE 

 

wendy-8.jpeg

wendy-5-1.jpeg

Gzcuq3oW0AA6QjH?format=jpg&name=small

 

Edited by Zack

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

Now I think of it, I realized there have been subtle cat references in ALL their comebacks this year so far!

I'm ready to delude myself! :jonnycat:

 

ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE

 

seulgi9.jpeg

seulgi-14.jpeg

 

TILT 

 

irene-seulgi24.jpeg

 

LOVE SPLASH

 

Joy-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

red-velvet-joy-love-splash-mv-teaser-images-v0-8tdy607d20jf1.jpg?width=2399&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ddb5548afa8f0fab9741f76f7ce801a58d1a8558

 

CERULEAN VERGE 

 

wendy-8.jpeg

wendy-5-1.jpeg

Gzcuq3oW0AA6QjH?format=jpg&name=small

 

tbh I just assumed that was always their little aesthetic but good eye! I saw the insider I follow kept posting time sheets of RV in 4Q but I was like ain't no freakin way lol

 

that's so cool if they had this planned since AOP

 

 

Jeongy high key was Mira coded when she rejected that labubu and later posted about it lol 

12 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

tbh I just assumed that was always their little aesthetic but good eye! I saw the insider I follow kept posting time sheets of RV in 4Q but I was like ain't no freakin way lol

 

that's so cool if they had this planned since AOP

It's definitely true of their group comebacks, the cat has been a regular theme. The solos...not so much.

 

Besides, Wendy's upcoming solo is not being handled by SM, so it's interesting that it still appeared in her teasers too

 

If they've got something cooking for the group :jonny: 

i am my own biggest fan and i'm high in demand
i am a rich man

spacer.png

 

1:22 forward is soo good. The vocals, the eatery. 

 

 

The chorus here.. wow. Just POP excellence. 

 

ant-farm-fletcher.gif

usually I do not go out of my way to unmute these videos but :sabrina:

 

 

 

THE DISCOGRAPHY BOPS AFTER BOPS. :alexz: 

Edited by Xalric

4 hours ago, Jared said:

Joy confirmed they are preparing something NEW.

 

@Sheep Come back to us bb.

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

 

 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Jared said:

Joy confirmed they are preparing something NEW.

 

@Sheep Come back to us bb.

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

 

 

screaming-crazy.gifscreaming-crazy.gifscreaming-crazy.gif

 

@DelRey @TheCal don't hate me.... but this sounds amazing :jonny5: plus the choreo looks great so far too

maybe I need to stop hating on him 

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

:heart2:

 

Call them out Tae! Lmao  

 

 

Tae: what was I saying? ah... I came out after showering, someone was like " Taehyung-ah it's Tannie's bday today, please come live and sing some songs"  I know that it's Tannie's birthday, I get that you're asking for a live... What does that have anything to do with singing songs? What kind of connection is that?

 

 

 

29 minutes ago, Sheep said:

giphy.gif

*Aespa's Drama Plays Dramatically in the Background*

We need double title tracks. Give us red AND velvet mothers. Remind these weaboos what a talented group from the real world and not a cartoon looks like :wanda:

25 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

@DelRey @TheCal don't hate me.... but this sounds amazing :jonny5: plus the choreo looks great so far too

maybe I need to stop hating on him 

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

ofc...

 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

29 minutes ago, Sheep said:

We need double title tracks. Give us red AND velvet mothers. Remind these weaboos what a talented group from the real world and not a cartoon looks like :wanda:

Shots at Naevis… oh wait you mean them Netflix Kpop demon hunters. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.