Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm afraid the album they've been promising after Sehun's discharge from Military will be without CBX, but I'm trying to be positive

 

fKrE5iA.gif

They can't do that to us please :deadbanana4: ! I would find it really strange for them to use the MAMA quote and lore just for it not to be the whole group. I think it's even going to be OT9. Suho and Lay met recently too.

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

I remember when they dropped the teaser for The Power of Music during a eclipse in 2017

 

It was the same day Taylor announced Reputation

 

I was in shambles 

 

fKrE5iA.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

They can't do that to us please :deadbanana4: ! I would find it really strange for them to use the MAMA quote and lore just for it not to be the whole group. I think it's even going to be OT9. Suho and Lay met recently too.

It would be such a perfect reunion

 

fKrE5iA.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It would be such a perfect reunion

 

fKrE5iA.gif

 

It's been 6 years since we saw OT8 performing together and idk how long since we saw OT9. 
 

Kai also talked about a group world tour next year! Hopefully SM is smart and book them the right venues! 

aespa are definitely the #1 4th gen gg right now with NJ on hiatus. #1 song of 2024. #2 song of 2025 so far, 3 songs currently in the Top 15, essentially the only 4th gen gg right now who can go Top 10 same day of release, etc. 

 

Only NJ could do better at this point

7 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

dont half the members of exo have beef with SM 

 

:fountain:

I think Kyungsoo and Lay are on good terms with SM.

 

But yeah Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin have some legal battles with SM… 

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

 

 

fKrE5iA.gif

Our Dozen visual King is finally back :jonnycat:

Edited by Adama

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

But yeah Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin have some legal battles with SM… 

They tried to terminate their contracts, but SM disputed and started accusing their new company of interference, so I think CBX backed down, then SM claimed the dispute was "resolved". 

 

They are still listed as artists on SM's website so hopefully there shouldn't be any reason for them not to participate in the group comeback. 

 

Lay could also participate as well. 

aespa is the number one girlgroup rn that why they can't stop Huntrex 

If Min Heejin was here She wouldn't let those netflock brainrot slide :chick3:

 

Was listening to Rich Man in the car and it was hard not to speed when Karina/Giselle's section began

 

spacer.png

the way i awakened from my slumber.....

fKrE5iA.gif

 

i heard people yapping its ot9 i hope atleast theres cbx)

18 minutes ago, Zack said:

They tried to terminate their contracts, but SM disputed and started accusing their new company of interference, so I think CBX backed down, then SM claimed the dispute was "resolved". 

 

They are still listed as artists on SM's website so hopefully there shouldn't be any reason for them not to participate in the group comeback. 

 

Lay could also participate as well. 

Hopefully everything is resolved. It was sad to not see them during their live anniversary 

Wow at the engagements after 2 hours:

5 millions views and 120k quotes (everyone is freaking out) :xtinass:

 

 

8 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

G0O6TuHWsAAZ4HT?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

i can already point out a few users who will like this photo :heart:

:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.