Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

1573661056-stray-kids-01-0001-20181022-1

 

does this scare you

 

spacer.png

The way I knew you would quote me, Oprah :fish1:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

6 hours ago, xrosup said:

The best song in the album got a mv and didn't get Domino'd. I used to pray for times like these

Creed was also my favourite on the album :jonny6:

Like I'm so happy it got a MV and I just love how they left it for last 

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

The thumbnail is giving :sosad:

 

spacer.png

Some things never change :jonny6: 

Please god take away RIIZE and give us these divas back 

 

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Please god take away RIIZE and give us these divas back 

 

I thought Riize retired already? 

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I thought Riize retired already? 

I've been out of the loop since Red Velvet not appearing on SM's schedule killed my remaining interest in kpoop. Hopefully this isnt a joke 🙏

Edited by Sheep

the birth rate will never go up if aespa makes anti men independent anthems like that 

 

can they make more of those? 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

does this scare you

 

1573661056-stray-kids-01-0001-20181022-1

 

spacer.png

Yes.

 

ml5hxy2hk5kb1.gif

Just now, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

he knows we're that easy @Witnessed ET

girl this isn't Mingyu's arm, it's some rando's :rip: 

12 minutes ago, xrosup said:

girl this isn't Mingyu's arm, it's some rando's :rip: 

:deadbanana4:

can't trust anyone these days... well i have to make up for it now

 

 

the aespa comeback might be their worst title ever. i'd say it's their worst since spicy but at least that was somewhat interesting. drama-supernova-armageddon-whiplash-dirty work was such a perfect strike i'm so bummed they ruined it

 

howeverrrr the music video is literally their best. i'm kinda sad they abandoned the whole kwangya concept after spicy but ever since drama they have such a distinct style when it comes to music videos and this feels like their peak tbh i don't know how it can get any better

 

EDIT: wait i totally forgot about Better Things :deadbanana: that remains their worst single, rich man is much better

Edited by Burqa

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

I've been out of the loop since Red Velvet not appearing on SM's schedule killed my remaining interest in kpoop. Hopefully this isnt a joke 🙏

Can you come back August 5th, 2027? I need all sheep on deck for the monumental event. 
spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can you come back August 5th, 2027? I need all sheep on deck for the monumental event. 
spacer.png

Bigbang's tour starts in March. We'll get back to the regularly scheduled hybe and jyp terrorism soon :relax:

Edited by Sheep

 

am i missing something?

i can understand a bit why onces would hate skz 

 

but why would armpits hate skz. no one is a threat to bts except for bp (success wise) and njz (well threat to hybe but… you know)

Aespa released another ehhh title track with mid b-sides besides two songs. Can't believe I used to bash Spicy mini, at least those b-sides were listenable. What other kpop group has yet to top their debut mini album like Aespa? 

 

wait WTF :jonny5: I would have flown to Korea if I knew this was happening

 

aespa only promoting for this weekend only. Omg. :deadbanana4:

 

A GMA performance is an interesting choice too.

 

 

 

26 minutes ago, Jared said:

aespa only promoting for this weekend only. Omg. :deadbanana4:

 

A GMA performance is an interesting choice too.

 

 

 

I'm confused with the sudden interest for the US. it's giving girls era 2.0.
They were doing great since drama because they focused on Korea. :alexz2:

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I'm confused with the sudden interest for the US. it's giving girls era 2.0.
They were doing great since drama because they focused on Korea. :alexz2:

They haven't grown in sales or streams really. Their YouTube Music numbers have been excellent, but Capitol is giving them Spotify playlisting (finally) and U.S. promo spots. If that works, we might see some upward trajectory which would be huge since most 4th gen groups are starting to decline.
 

I just don't get why they couldn't pre-record for next week and give us two weeks of promo. The South Korean charts are insanely promo sensitive. But the "Rich Man" video has an Easter egg with the dates 11/10 and 11/12 so I'm expecting a Japanese release then. 

8 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

kpop demon hunters' success shows that people want individuality, relatable lyrics/themes and big vocal moments in kpop groups. meanwhile kpop companies are putting out big groups of teenagers with limited vocal abilities and no individuality.

 

will we see a shift soon?

We still have those in kpop, maybe not the newer 5th gen groups but yeah. That movie isn't big because of the things you mentioned. It's the Netflix machine behind it and the association with the story that connected with the audience. Golden is literally IVE's I AM with a backstory. 

Before I forget, er, become too preoccupied.

 

  • MuCore.EP915: IVE, aespa, SUNMI, HYOLYN, CORTIS, 8TURN, AMPERS&ONE, CMDM, In A Minute, TREASURE, ZEROBASEONE, NCT WISH, JUN. K, MONSTA X

Since I haven't mentioned this in a while, you can't be geo'd in the US or Canada (and probably Korea) in order to access this 2:9 ratio'd stream.  And tomorrow on netflix:

  • Inki.EP1281: iii, X:IN, aespa, IVE, SUNMI, HYOLYN, CORTIS, Too Many Color(TMC), AMPERS&ONE, 8TURN, In A Minute, ZEROBASEONE, JUN. K, NCT WISH, TREASURE, MONSTA X

:cm:

Why aespa always chooses the worst songs to promote in the US nnnnnnnnn

 

Imagine if they spent all this promo for Drama or Whiplash instead

2 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

am i missing something?

i can understand a bit why onces would hate skz 

 

but why would armpits hate skz. no one is a threat to bts except for bp (success wise) and njz (well threat to hybe but… you know)

This once vs skz fans is just a propaganda from a niche corner of Twitter that doesn't hold much weight in real life. The skz boys respect the girls as their seniors and most of their fans mirror that behavior. 
 

i can understand armybots vs stinks though, they hurl all kinds of insults to each other in every platform out there :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.