Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

lady-vomiting-into-hand-and-throwing-it.gif

cry

 

Edited by Pluto6

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

39 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Why are we acting surprised when they literally debuted with best bg debut song of all time? 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

For every good release they have 5 bad ones.

NOBODY GON MOVE MY SOUL GON MOVE MY AURA MY META

 

 

OH Godnnie :jonny2:

 

Nations girl group keeping the summer hot for 18 years. 

 

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

This once vs skz fans is just a propaganda from a niche corner of Twitter that doesn't hold much weight in real life. The skz boys respect the girls as their seniors and most of their fans mirror that behavior. 
 

i can understand armybots vs stinks though, they hurl all kinds of insults to each other in every platform out there :rip:

Onces vs. Stays only exist to boost the ego of some fans who want their favorite group to be the company's flagship in order to provide JYPE with more money.

 

I don't know what's so beneficial about showering JYPE with money more than another artist. All they do is waste it on useless new projects that won't have any functionality. like this:

 

 

 

Now I understand why SNSD did that Collab with Uber like a month ago. Apparently Mr. Taxi was going viral in south Korea all summer. 


Knowing SM this will probably be Irene, Seulgi and Joy but let's see.

2 hours ago, Zack said:

The smashery. Heading toward top 3 :jonnycat:

 

that aespa reign just won't let up

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

This is an emergency. I don't trust these straight boys. I can tell they prefer something noisy. 3Ratcha already ruined SKZ for me. I can't let these straight boys ruin ENHA too
 

Piss The Mic 2.0 is coming.

 

Miss Sunoo better stop this nonsense. They need to re-hire people behind the Romance Untold album. 

Pass The Mic is a bop! I shun you!

2 hours ago, Zack said:

I doubt it but it's a possibility!

:jonny3:

 

Joy confirmed they are preparing something NEW.

 

@Sheep Come back to us bb.

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

 

 

16 hours ago, Cheers said:

G0C831-WEAAaP-4?format=jpg&name=medium

 

@Darkling @elevate @fais_2311 @Rian @The Prophecy @Witnessed ET

 

Everyone please gather in the temple… 

 

The teasers are our gospel. The album is our salvation. The tour will be our rapture.

 

tenor.gif

I'm an ENGODPEN dark concept truther but if they give me an album full of Flashovers and Go Big or Go Homes I won't complain like I've never had so much fun in a concert IN MY LIFE

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

kpop emergency :jonny5:

I need another Know About Me quality jam or they can KEEP IT! 
 

:khalyan2:

Rich Man would be a 10 if it had a real chorus :chick3:

 

Ningning serving like a goddess as always :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, Xalric said:

TREASURE song is not that bad... 

 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Get into it yuh

 

 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.