Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah it seems like a lot of people don't use YouTube as much anymore. 

kpopies and latam were the only ones left using youtube but even kpop stans moved to spotify now too 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

When I saw Dahye on the M!CD lineup, I assumed she was promoting that song released a couple weeks ago.  Turns out she released a mini today.

 

 

There's also a track featuring Youha, so maybe her deal with 88rising isn't an actual hostage situation.

 

:cm:

-Not the paradise diner! :toofunny2:       

Imagine selling over 3M albums in 2025 :clap3: No wonder JYPE doesn't bother with the packaging since they will sell albums regardles:redface:

it's It's also the best selling album of the year already :clap3:

Somehow they always win :jonny6:

 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

 

I was waiting for this! It's so funny and did not disappoint. Some random thoughts, please feel free to ignore this post: Kai is so naturally affable. The whole video is just him alternating between Confused Math Lady GIFs | Tenor and a woman in a blue tank top is drinking from a white cup ..

 

I was curious if there'd be some sort of ~~tension, I guess, between him and Wonyoung. There wasn't any, I guess because they met on that day as he said, and it felt more like an older brother oscillating between annoying and helping his younger sister, especially during the rope contraption bit. There's a Simpsons episode about this! Speaking of Wonyoung... she's kind of perfect looking. How do girls feel about that? Like, I cannot think of a guy who is perfect. Even when I'm poring through fashion sites looking for interesting styles and alternatives that aren't so expensive, the guys are beautiful and I'd happily **** most, but they're not perfect. Wonyoung, Karina, Jennie... just perfect. I wonder what that's like. They just walk around like that, it's so weird.

 

That hairless instructor was kind of unintentionally funny? I wonder what else he has shaved. I don't mind hair, so ~either way I'm good~. Him shading Wonyoung's singing was absolutely uncalled for and hilarious, at 18.42. "Aren't you a singer?" :rip: Wonyoung is deliberately funny, though. This girl is astute and quick-witted and we are never going to see her slip. Her shading Kai at 22.04 and then randomly attacking another cadet at 29.18 took me out. 

 

 

Kinda hate how I've gotten used to them as 6 now. Jiyoon is still under Wake One so I'm curious if they'll try to make her promote as a soloist eventually 

 

Probably one of a few idols that can actually serve a great cover of this song, she devoured it. :heart2:

So V was spotted wearing a bracelet with JV on it......:clack:

11 hours ago, Eternium said:

Girl, you were just praising straight up garbage like TWICE's Fancy and Chung Ha's Gotta Go. Fancy is strained in the chorus and Gotta Go doesn't even have one. You don't really hold much clout.

Calling Fancy garbage as a k-pop is just insane, I have no words.

 

Gotta Go doesn't have a chorus? Then what is this part? :deadbanana2: 

 

ashwiweo beolsseo yeoldushi
eotteokae beolsseo yeoldushine
bonaejugi shireungeol
algo isseo How you feel it

eumage matchweo sarangeul soksagigo shipeo
soljjiki uri dul mami gateun geol
Gotta go gotta go yeoldushi
gateun saenggagin geol algo inneunde
deo isangeun soljjikal su eomneun geol
Gotta go gotta go yeoldushi

 

Why are you talking complete nonsense?
 

 

Someone wanted this promo'd instead of their debut title, so, her you go!

 

 

Unfortunately, the car that was carrying their stage outfits got into an accident on the way to the recording and burned to the ground, so they had to go through the lost & found box at the CJ Center reception to piece something together.  That tutu has clearly been there since the "Tomboy" era.

 

:cm:

the fact that nobody can agree on aespa's best title track....oh aespallah versatile queens

 

aespa-ningning.gif

48 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

 

Kinda hate how I've gotten used to them as 6 now. Jiyoon is still under Wake One so I'm curious if they'll try to make her promote as a soloist eventually 

More of Sign and less of whatever came after please 

Rich Man seems rather mid based on that chorus. That demo was so edgy and cool too, a waste

This is just not Aespa's year I guess, I'll tune in again in 2026 :suburban:

 

edit: lmao the thread title, glad I am on the same page as the girls :laugh: Its possible we have seen the peak of Aespa in 2024 and thats ok. They had a good run

Some K-pop Stan's truly are embarrassing:toofunny3: it's like comparing Madonna to Ava max. 

 

32 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Some K-pop Stan's truly are embarrassing:toofunny3: it's like comparing Madonna to Ava max. 

 

Some of you really need to stop bringing up random Twitter fanwars with barely any interactions on here :doc:

 

But since you brought the topic up:
 

ITZY = Madonna

 

SNSD = Ava Max

 

Edited by Pluto6

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Some of you really need to stop bringing up random Twitter fanwars with barely any interactions on here :doc:

 

But since you brought the topic up:
 

ITZY = Madonna

 

SNSD = Ava Max

 

Nobody takes these seriously but teenagers. I'm just pointing out the delusions. 

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

That whole post was like one trash take after another :deadbanana: I was like wow after each sentence 

Coming after fancy is wild🤣

Spotify streams are majority passive streams due to playlists. Pop fans are the only genre that care about fake inflated numbers over the actual music. Hence why some of the groups on top make pretty horrible music but have large fandoms that don't care. was diffrent during digital era. Hopefully 5th gen improves 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

9 hours ago, EndofASadMovie said:

Yeah very hypocritical of the katseye fans to behave this way when they've been calling out other fanbases for what they did to katseye

Their fans are insufferable 

This is THE Kpop song. Nothing else comes close.


Fancy was also how I discovered SKZ :gaygacat4:

 

Edited by Pluto6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.