Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

What the actual **** is going on with some of the takes today. DRINK WATER AND EAT PROPERLY. Catch up with a friend. The comet can't come soon enough, I've had it!

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Fancy was also how I discovered SKZ :gaygacat4:

 

ahh my fuckin faves really thrived here

4 hours ago, hallucinate said:

 

Two gorgeous people on the thumbnail, I had to click :bird: Especially Wonyoung, like she's so pristine looking, her and Sana are kinda up there in that category :WAP: 

Listened to Aespa's highlight medley... no memorable tracks on sight :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

This is THE Kpop song. Nothing else comes close.


Fancy was also how I discovered SKZ :gaygacat4:

 

I just realized the Skz FANCY perf was an entire key lower. How did i miss that all this time :rip:

 

Bang Chan serving Nayeonce.

IN and Changbin saying nothing but "fancy oo" and dipping.

Felix getting actual singing lines.

Also Woojin eating :clap3:They really missed out on having an actual vocalist in the group, love Seungmin but he has his limitations. 

14 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

oh finally a music show perf, i thought they weren't gonna promote this lol

 

 

It's cute but the styling is a bit basic. I honestly think someone at Starship basically said "IVE=dark colours, KiiiKiii=colourful, GO!" and that's 2025.

Wonyoung also recited this exact script in the military show with Kai. :rip:

 

 

7 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if the song is called XOXZ why do they keep saying XOXG

 

SdYgmAE.gif

Shouting out their Japanese sisters iktr

 

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-wineponmoo.gif

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if the song is called XOXZ why do they keep saying XOXG

 

SdYgmAE.gif

Girls Generation Impact. The Pinkprint

41 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if the song is called XOXZ why do they keep saying XOXG

 

SdYgmAE.gif

It's just Wonyoung being a quirky girlie, the others actually say Z

 

SdYgmAE.gif

38 minutes ago, elevate said:

It's cute but the styling is a bit basic. I honestly think someone at Starship basically said "IVE=dark colours, KiiiKiii=colourful, GO!" and that's 2025.

They look great individually, but I wish their stylists would make a bit more effort on cohesion sometimes. Except for Wonyoung and Liz I guess, somehow they look the same nowadays. 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if the song is called XOXZ why do they keep saying XOXG

 

SdYgmAE.gif

get your ears cleaned

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They look great individually, but I wish their stylists would make a bit more effort on cohesion sometimes. Except for Wonyoung and Liz I guess, somehow they look the same nowadays. 

I think they were limited today by having to work around Yujin arriving at the show recording directly from her liturgy studies at the eastern orthodox church in the Mapo district.

 

 

:cm:

3 hours ago, Harrier said:

Rich Man seems rather mid based on that chorus. That demo was so edgy and cool too, a waste

This is just not Aespa's year I guess, I'll tune in again in 2026 :suburban:

 

edit: lmao the thread title, glad I am on the same page as the girls :laugh: Its possible we have seen the peak of Aespa in 2024 and thats ok. They had a good run

See this is what I mean. Two releases you didn't like and now you're saying they fell off/had a good run/they're done. 

 

It's like Kpop stans don't engage with music where they just forget a group has put out great titles for years they spent months creaming over. Groups are seen as disposable where if they put out one or two releases that they don't like, that group might as well disband now. This is why Kpop runs like a factory.

It's the fact Whiplash isn't even a year old. Just in June, people were going around here acting like aespa birthed Jesus, cured cancer, and saved Kpop just off of Whiplash. Dirty Work comes out and Rich Man isn't even actually out in full & now it's aespa peaked/done. Kpop fans are so aggressively wishy washy it's offputting to watch.
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.