Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

starstruckaj

ATRL Member

Everything posted by starstruckaj

  1. I remember them on the show and finally watched the video, this was a bop and a half! they need to push this more~
  2. VVS Ho to VVS No….
  3. The ages I'll just keep enjoying A2O May then. I though '10 was already bad enough but '13 liners is crazy; literally middle school SNSD but make it 5th gen
  4. LSM OT9 KPop GG debuting next week and 15 member boy group too
  5. Wait Babymonster is dropping the same day as Lisa, watch Rami actually come back for the plot
  6. It feels like they are doing this to stir the pot and make folks think she's still coming back until the tour is over. Clearing out that inventory and getting the most outta OT6 while they got it atp
  7. "I wish her the best" yeah how long Hybe gonna keep playing this game
  8. I'm so proud of her omg it's the climb.mp3 for me
  9. It's what she deserves, I knew it was single material on first listen
  10. The way Flashbacks to a minute to hit but when it did I truly started living for it
  11. NWDA is #199 on the overall iTunes singles chart!! Imagine what she would do with a video and radio push omg
  12. Had to buy it again because my diva deserves it!! The fact she is 5 spots of top 7 on iTunes still not sure if I like Twentyfive Eight or the flip better but it's my favorite by far
  13. I'm so proud of her, we've came so far since the Flame single thread
  14. She might as well put everything on streaming this week and quit playing
  15. They are tearing a bit with this nugu classic, time to end the beef girlies!!
  16. Popstar ? Brainrot Too Easy Overdramatic I'd Rather Be Alone Crash Out Flashbacks Sunglasses Melatonin Pillow Fight Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore Cloud 9
  17. Color me gagged, this was very Limewire coded like I was brought back to the 2000s with all this loud ass club bops she did the damn thing
  18. The OG tracklist flows amazingly even with Empty Stadium as track 2 and Twentyfive Eight/Heavy Weight at the end. Makes me more curious what that cut song was
  19. This is a very instant album for her, probably her best I fear even on first listen truly an album only she could make
  20. Either its giving Enphypen exit deal; or they worked something out finally. Hybe wouldn't let ha go that easily I fear
  21. This was a good project, I'm glad she's still pushing this!
  22. Yeonjung solo finally coming

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.