Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Thought this was Newjeans Hanni for a second :WAP: JeonGOD should keep this hair length, youthful queen

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

I just realized that they won against NCT Wish :celestial5: @youresotoxic

This is how you're supposed to do an encore, which is having fun

 

18 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Thought this was Newjeans Hanni for a second :WAP: JeonGOD should keep this hair length, youthful queen

 

spacer.png

didn't you just say like 2 days ago that she should never take off her 40 inch extensions 

 

pick a side

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

didn't you just say like 2 days ago that she should never take off her 40 inch extensions 

 

pick a side

 

spacer.png

That was before I saw this godly pic and discovered this length suits her, what's the problem 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BellKat said:

Wait, just logged back into ATRL realm again :gaycat2:

 

Did I blank out for an entire week??

Like... did Katseye went massively viral?

Because I just started to get gazillion Katseye videos on tiktok dated 5-7 days old... and it seems they are loved everywhere now, what is going on? :chick2:

Gap commercial blew up

4 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

I understand these guys are, big in Japan.

 

 

:cm:

Yes, after Arashi's disbandment, they became Japan's number one group. They are currently the highest-selling album/single group and highest-grossing group in Japan. Starto (formerly Johnny's) has been trying to expand the group to Asia since last year. Starto is generally known for their silly but fun songs, as seen in this example lol

 

Taehyung is so beautiful, what will it take for him to quit that band and denounce the miserable little 7s? Then he'll be perfect

 

image0.gif

Is it safe to say Katseye has own the year? 
oh wait, probably Kpop demon hunter becoming a phenomenon 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

So no TWICE @Mitsuki

looks like the Chile rumor was also false

 

In a way it's fine though because they're already so busy with the tour and the main Lollapalooza was such a success for them, so they should take it easy for now. There's always next year. 

I hope they come to South America with their own tour, next time I will go :duca:

Wendy looks amazing! Serving main visual teas!

 

The ASND stylists are doing great work

 

GzcpH8faMAAa5MT.jpg?name=orig

GzbSgoza4AE40kJ.jpg?name=orig

 

OT: She also won another award for her radio show. SBS should just give her this show on a permanent contract until she gets bored!

 

As soon as she left last time, the ratings tanked and they had to quickly bring her back. DJ Wendy :clap3:

 

 

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

GwaIDLAWMAEUhro?format=jpg&name=medium

 

He looks better with no makeup :heart2::smitten: 

YES :sosad:whoever are his make up artists need to be fired, because they make him look so uncanny with the choices 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Taehyung is so beautiful, what will it take for him to quit that band and denounce the miserable little 7s? Then he'll be perfect

 

image0.gif

I mean his gf got dragged by his fans and he said the internet is scary so probably never 

 

spacer.png

 

Crush released a new mini if anyone's interested. The TT is quite good

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I mean his gf got dragged by his fans and he said the internet is scary so probably never 

 

spacer.png

I can fix him

 

SdYgmAE.gif

3 hours ago, BlackAura said:

@Joseline Confirm or deny ?

 

 

If Jennie really sat and waited for him while he was in the army, then their relationship is truly serious. Still, I think we need more evidence. Since their friend circle are so closely intertwined, likes don't really mean much. But the necklace thing interesting, though.  I've always thought they were a very cute couple. Their power balance is perfect. :gaycat:

 

Edited by Joseline

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.