Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I mean it's been a WHILE that I have followed them closely or even checked out anything from them honestly, so maybe their looks have changed over the years, but Hyunjin always stood out to me with his cute face and sharp features. 
 

oh wait I forgot to mention Felix :rip: I think he's the considered the "visual" of the group right? Yeah I remember people praising his 'androgynous' looks all the time but for me it was always between Hyunjin and Lee know. 

Hyunjin, Felix and Lee know aka DANCERACHA are the visuals of SKZ. 
Both Hyunjim and Felix have the androgynous and unique beauty, while Lee Know has the more classic actor look and fit the Korean Beauty Standards the most

1291646104e85e83b37016db08624836.jpg

ba0352c04efb0b195387742b68ef4991.jpg

 

Edited by Pluto6

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Hyunjin, Felix and Lee know aka DANCERACHA are the visuals of SKZ. 
Both Hyunjim and Felix have the androgynous and unique beauty while Lee Know has the more classic actor look and fit the Korean Beauty Standards the most

1291646104e85e83b37016db08624836.jpg

ba0352c04efb0b195387742b68ef4991.jpg

 

Lee Know would have been so big in SK if he was taller. Same thing happened with Kyungsoo and Suho lol!   

15 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Hyunjin, Felix and Lee know aka DANCERACHA are the visuals of SKZ. 
Both Hyunjim and Felix have the androgynous and unique beauty, while Lee Know has the more classic actor look and fit the Korean Beauty Standards the most

1291646104e85e83b37016db08624836.jpg

ba0352c04efb0b195387742b68ef4991.jpg

 

So I wasn't far off at all

:ryan3:

20 minutes ago, Adama said:

Lee Know would have been so big in SK if he was taller. Same thing happened with Kyungsoo and Suho lol!   

Yeah, though he's very popular in Japan, especially for his visuals, since he fits their beauty standards as well. 
 

Many people also think that he resembles both Kento Yamazaki (famous Japanese actor) and Jaejoong (that famous visual member from TVXQ) 
 

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

4 hours ago, Adama said:

They need to keep the I DO ME aesthetic and sound, it fit them better than BTG

 

 

Agreed. But the mini was all Over the place. I feel like they will keep promoting one cutesy and one girl crush song and sees what sticks in the long run.

Cube sending children to survival show :rip:

 

They used to send talented trainees like Soyeon, Seonho, Kuan Lin, Chowon to survival show

 

Temu Hanbin was rumor to be disqualified already from the Boys Planet 2 due to bullying scandal. :rip:

BlackPink's "JUMP" just fell from #1 on the Spotify Global Charts all the way off the top 200……just because Spotify credited all of the song's streams to another artist :ahh: 

 

Like, what is happening with Spotify and new K-Pop releases lately? First Aespa and now BP.

 


She is serving major Yawn vibes here from some angles, the Dr Kim SM convergence is so real lmao :ahh:Maybe its the veneers?

One of her better vocal performances too mother continues to improve year on year

32 minutes ago, Eternium said:

BlackPink's "JUMP" just fell from #1 on the Spotify Global Charts all the way off the top 200……just because Spotify credited all of the song's streams to another artist :ahh: 

 

Like, what is happening with Spotify and new K-Pop releases lately? First Aespa and now BP.

 

who tf is this :deadbanana2:

 

GwECB0iXkAA-l0b?format=jpg&name=large

 

anyways, 5th day at #1 with 6.5M wow :WAP:

 

 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Cube sending children to survival show :rip:

 

They used to send talented trainees like Soyeon, Seonho, Kuan Lin, Chowon to survival show

 

Temu Hanbin was rumor to be disqualified already from the Boys Planet 2 due to bullying scandal. :rip:

I was rooting for Geonwoo before the bullying rumors but it was so evident he chose a ZB1 song to be compared with Hanbin and I'm sorry but he failed miserably... that performance was not worth 3 stars...

2 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I was rooting for Geonwoo before the bullying rumors but it was so evident he chose a ZB1 song to be compared with Hanbin and I'm sorry but he failed miserably... that performance was not worth 3 stars...

Deserved a 1 

 

 

I came to ruin everyone's day. Taemin Jackson nose job is beyond tragic 

 

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

I came to ruin everyone's day. Taemin Jackson nose job is beyond tragic 

 

Jesus who is this person :gaycat7:

I thought Taemin's renovation might settle in with time but it hasn't improved yet :chick2:

 

I hope there are lawsuits and reality shows…is there a Korean version of Botched? 

 

that can't be what he asked for, right?

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Cube sending children to survival show :rip:

 

They used to send talented trainees like Soyeon, Seonho, Kuan Lin, Chowon to survival show

 

Temu Hanbin was rumor to be disqualified already from the Boys Planet 2 due to bullying scandal. :rip:

???

spacer.png

 

Edited by Sheegs

 

 

Are u f%cking kidding me? SM being useless once again 

 

GquWysxWUAAGcBx?format=jpg&name=small

58 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Now this was a serve :jonny6:

 

 

I give it a few days weeks before Ms Oprah is mass-stanning 

IMG_2587.gif?ex=6879ea25&is=687898a5&hm=

 

 

16 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I like dirty work, but I can't lie. That dark arts game song Aespa just made is a lot better. @Sheep thoughts?

We all have our opinions. :party:

wait... This Is For kind of stable in Global Spotify. its repeak it's coming :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.