Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

@youresotoxic Why is dream promoting BTTF instead of Chiller? 

 

Yg4FuN1.gif

thank god... the better song winning

 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Okay, the Monster High Dolls would be cute af.

GwDzke0WoAAr9Ba?format=jpg&name=medium

 

song comes out tonight! they sound really good

54 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I know we pretend Liizard doesn't exist but NCT Wish and the Babydumps didn't do anything wrong

 

spacer.png

RIIZE is 4th gen. They're the same age as Aespa and they debuted before YG's 4th gen girl group, BabyMonster.

 

I didn't know that NCTemu had all new members until right now, but they debuted in 2023, too, and they're older than IVE.

 

Fans just like to pretend their faves are part of a new gen so they can go from being a mid-tier fourth gen group to a top tier fifth gen group (see: RIIZE, KiOF, BaeMon, etc.)

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

We will see! You can't resist a produce boy group :eli: ! I see you keeping up with Sangwon updates too 

 

spacer.png

Hardly. If it weren't for you and @Darkling I would have no idea who that person was 

 

spacer.png

 

at this point I can only assume they're trying to sell Leo and Sangwon as duo because, from what I've seen, Sangwon has the visuals but the vocals are chopped, and Leo has the vocals but the visuals don't fit the idol standard

 

if you combine them you get a full package I guess… I wonder if they'll count as one member

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

RIIZE is 4th gen. They're the same age as Aespa and they debuted before YG's 4th gen girl group, BabyMonster.

 

I didn't know that NCTemu had all new members until right now, but they debuted in 2023, too, and they're older than IVE.

 

Fans just like to pretend their faves are part of a new gen so they can go from being a mid-tier fourth gen group to a top tier fifth gen group (see: RIIZE, KiOF, BaeMon, etc.)

spacer.png

I only ever see you saying this… everyone else has basically universally accepted that 5th gen started in 2023.

 

there are no set rules for when one generation stops and another starts, it's just whatever is commonly accepted. And that's what's been accepted by the industry and by the fans.

 

thank you.

 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

it's insane how twice cant chart on korean platforms nowadays, like barely even cracking the top 100 (despite being digital monsters in their early years).

what is blocking them and why is korea saying NO! :deadbanana2:

I think the GP outgrew them

 

They are like a legacy act now for the fans

51 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

it's insane how twice cant chart on korean platforms nowadays, like barely even cracking the top 100 (despite being digital monsters in their early years).

what is blocking them and why is korea saying NO! :deadbanana2:

bad music

Imagine Golden going #1 on the Hot 100 as an I AM derivative while IVE struggles to chart on global spotify nowadays :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

it's insane how twice cant chart on korean platforms nowadays, like barely even cracking the top 100 (despite being digital monsters in their early years).

what is blocking them and why is korea saying NO! :deadbanana2:

Yeah, I actually mentioned it the other day too. It's not just that they're flopping - they're completely bombing, which is wild for a group that used to dominate digitally from 2015 to 2021. Mind you, most groups still can't surpass TWICE overall numbers in Korea.

 

That's why having a strong global fanbase is so important. It gives you longevity, more fame, greater profits, and just makes you bigger overall. Just look how TWICE are still thriving in their 10th year today, despite Korea acting like they never existed since 2021 

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

I'm sorry but :ahh: Hope for his sake that this is fake.

17 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Imagine Golden going #1 on the Hot 100 as an I AM derivative while IVE struggles to chart on global spotify nowadays :deadbanana4:

Manifesting :sabrina:

  

19 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I'm sorry but :ahh: Hope for his sake that this is fake.

This is real, though.

 

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.