Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

It's honestly insane how we got this legit multiverse and none of it felt forced. There were so many revelations, heartfelt moments and fun banter here that I think it's one of those rare times where a kpop show/segment does not feel scripted or fake. It seems like they genuinely care and are close with each other. I don't think I had laughed like that in a long time as I did watching some moments in this. Hopefully we get more of these idols' get-together moments moving forward. Thank you God Jihyo :heart:

 

 

23 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

not many kpop groups can say they have an iconic performance like this!

 

Legends and thank you for keeping the thread tradition of posting something related to Genie by SNSD every week. :clap3:

15 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

don't hate me but eunhyuk kinda looked super smexy today :jonnycat:

miss IU I get you girl IU-Eunhyuk Photo Raises Questions

 

 

Tbh the song is kinda good and usually I don't really like this group's music. 

It's kinda insane that they decided to drop these after pride month ended

 

 

3 hours ago, Darkling said:

Now this was a serve :jonny6:

 

 

I'm sorry, sister, but this was not it.

 

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, illia said:

It's time to pack it up

 

 

I think it's their attempt at a joke because they're demonic, sis. 
 

SM has no 5th gen bg, YG has no 5th gen groups, JYP has no 5th gen girl group, etc. Sixth gen won't start until 2030 at the earliest.

3 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

I give it a few days weeks before Ms Oprah is mass-stanning 

IMG_2587.gif?ex=6879ea25&is=687898a5&hm=

 

 

will you stop talking about me when I have already said I'm not interested

 

spacer.png

 

25 minutes ago, Eternium said:

 

SM has no 5th gen bg, YG has no 5th gen groups

I know we pretend Liizard doesn't exist but NCT Wish and the Babydumps didn't do anything wrong

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

will you stop talking about me when I have already said I'm not interested

 

spacer.png

 

We will see! You can't resist a produce boy group :eli: ! I see you keeping up with Sangwon updates too 

 

spacer.png

it's insane how twice cant chart on korean platforms nowadays, like barely even cracking the top 100 (despite being digital monsters in their early years).

what is blocking them and why is korea saying NO! :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.