Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

Anyone else genuinely disappointed by bp working with diplo… isn't he a sexual predator? Ngl it's odd seeing the pinks interacting with him publicly AND being the ones to reach out to him for a song in the first place

 

I'm surprised the pinks haven't been snatched up for this yet tbh

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, The Prophecy said:

 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: 

:rip: they are so messy

Starting soon...

 

  • MuBank.EP1257: Baby DONT Cry, HITGS, ifeye, RESCENE, ILLIT, cosmosy, H1-KEY, JOYURI, PURPLE KISS, VIVIZ, AHOF, ARrC, CLOSE YOUR EYES, NouerA, NOWZ, ONE OR EIGHT, YOON SAN-HA(ASTRO), NCT DREAM, CRAVITY, SUPER JUNIOR

With all these visual groups, cosmosy better bring the extra fancy elf ears today.  And coming up...

  • MuCore.EP908: HITGS, Baby DONT Cry, H1-KEY, ILLIT, BABYMONSTER, JOYURI, VIVIZ, ALLDAY PROJECT, NOWZ, ARrC, ONE OR EIGHT, CLOSE YOUR EYES, AHOF, DPNS, YOON SAN-HA(ASTRO), NCT DREAM, CRAVITY, SUPER JUNIOR
  • Inkigayo preempted

Actually, Inkigayo isn't coming back until August, so cope.

 

:cm:

 

EDIT: Rescene doing the cold open? Yep, they're the poorest company. :toofunny3:

Edited by harrythevifan

9 hours ago, Supervillain said:

HUH??? Starship needs to sue, enough of this bs. :rip: 

the way the creator of the show has been supporting idols' posts about the show but ignored IVE's video :rip: she knows…

Edited by hallucinate

IVE should release an english version of I AM atp, would be a better US promo than their english singles :rip:

26 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

IVE should release an english version of I AM atp, would be a better US promo than their english singles :rip:

And maybe sign up for Eurovision next year :sabrina:

The Katseye Monster High collab is a boppp! They couldn't wait till October to release it though? I'll happily celebrate Halloween early though. :jamming:

15 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

And maybe sign up for Eurovision next year :sabrina:

not a bad idea tbh, they can represent germany :clap3:

 

4 hours ago, Darkling said:

It's not like most people you stan are great singers either, dear

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

 

4 minutes ago, TheCal said:

0OaGuGS.gif

 

 

this song sounds so fuckin good

 

9AZTtQ4L.gif

 

am I crazy or can you hear a little bit of vocals in the last few seconds of the song?? Sounds like it is saying "I'll be waiting for you" or something like that

 

9AZTtQ4L.gif

I'm at the gym and they are playing Jump by BLACKPINK :rockon:

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it's actually happening you guys

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

seated for the fans finding any interaction between him and RIIZE at the end

Just now, rapperjennie said:

seated for the fans finding any interaction between him and RIIZE at the end

streets are saying he'll be joining them to perform Memories and Talk Saxy

 

(I'm streets)

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it's actually happening you guys

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

i need to attend

 

9AZTtQ4L.gif

everytime he appears on my timeline I realise he was the top visual of NCT :'( I needed him in more comebacks

 

 

i bet Seunghan is going to be on the other side of the ending stage from lizard

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm at the gym and they are playing Jump by BLACKPINK :rockon:

tell us when they're playing XngHan and it makes you bench press 690kg

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

21 minutes ago, TheCal said:

0OaGuGS.gif

 

 

 

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

am I crazy or can you hear a little bit of vocals in the last few seconds of the song?? Sounds like it is saying "I'll be waiting for you" or something like that

 

9AZTtQ4L.gif

the song is definitely titled Waiting For or Waiting For You or something

 

GwImQbwXwAA0v9T?format=jpg&name=medium

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

tell us when they're playing XngHan and it makes you bench press 690kg

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

Have you always been a seunghan akgae? Cause why did you spam Riize in this thread for months on end but when they kicked seunghan, you dropped them swiftly like a brick? So many questions 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.