Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

55 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

YG putting babymonster on a new world tour 3 months after ending their first one :deadbanana:

evelli and chanya (next monster) better get their asses ready the second they debut

 

 

and nothing for 2NE1 :noparty:

1 hour ago, swifthino said:

girls was aespa's third comeback

 

knock knock was twice's third comeback :eli:

 

please keep them out of this convo thank you

Did i ever compare them? I was quoting example. Regardless of years in, performance on chart is objective and not hinged on years. 

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

there's some internal beef rumor between manon/daniela leading to speculation that her place in the group is purely professional atp.

 

 

Oh that's….not good news at all. Because KATSEYE lineup is honestly perfect and I don't want any of the girls to breakup and ruin the dynamic professionally, especially when they're legit starting to gain momentum. I mean I can always hope for them to stay professional and keep pushing, but it's hard to do that when you're constantly staying and doing everything together everyday for a long stretch of time. I just don't want them to have fifth harmony or little mix's fate because this group truly has the potential to be massive globally. 

7 minutes ago, nky0411 said:

Did i ever compare them? I was quoting example. Regardless of years in, performance on chart is objective and not hinged on years. 

I'm sure you had good intentions, but putting Twice in a convo with Itzy and aespa kinda fees like comparison, especially when Twice isn't even the same generation and has already achieved everything aespa is achieving on the Korean charts and more. :heart2:

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i never cared for hyunjin at all before :rip:  Yeah i knew he was good looking but so were a lot of kpop idols

 

that photoshoot really did shoot him up my bias list :laugh:

I mean it's been a WHILE that I have followed them closely or even checked out anything from them honestly, so maybe their looks have changed over the years, but Hyunjin always stood out to me with his cute face and sharp features. 
 

oh wait I forgot to mention Felix :rip: I think he's the considered the "visual" of the group right? Yeah I remember people praising his 'androgynous' looks all the time but for me it was always between Hyunjin and Lee know. 

Not only did they provide a safe place for smaller groups, they're really the only show still consistently doing PDcams for those groups, too.  Hopefully they're going to do a rebrand and be back with something else before iChillin' comes back.

 

:cm:

Wait…Eyes Wide Open, Taste of Love and Fancy You didn't go #1? Literally some of their best albums with amazing B sides….

 

 

Well well well. Whiplash and Supernova weren't even released in 2025.

And UP is an unpromoted tour track with no MV (which still happened to snatch an all kill).

 

aespa domination! :clap3:

 

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

there's some internal beef rumor between manon/daniela leading to speculation that her place in the group is purely professional atp.

 

 

This is such a non issue though… so what if they are having a little beef? Every single big friend group has this type of ****.

 

its all speculation at the end of the day, they are probably laughing at everyone reaction to this

50 minutes ago, Zack said:

Well well well. Whiplash and Supernova weren't even released in 2025.

And UP is an unpromoted tour track with no MV (which still happened to snatch an all kill).

 

aespa domination! :clap3:

 

After all the **** aespa suffered from gg Stans in 2022 im happy to see them end everyone favs like this:sabrina:

 

what happens when you have music and talent

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

BP album October 3rd or 10th, let's goooooo :duca:

Wait does this mean they are planning for more pre releases and promo compare to born pink:jonnycat:

 

hoping for a 12 song album 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh that's….not good news at all. Because KATSEYE lineup is honestly perfect and I don't want any of the girls to breakup and ruin the dynamic professionally, especially when they're legit starting to gain momentum. I mean I can always hope for them to stay professional and keep pushing, but it's hard to do that when you're constantly staying and doing everything together everyday for a long stretch of time. I just don't want them to have fifth harmony or little mix's fate because this group truly has the potential to be massive globally. 

Little Mix were together for 9 years before Jesy left and had released their 6th album. I LOVE Katseye but for any girlband to get to that point without breaking up is highly unrealistic bfr. 
 

I just hope we can get a couple of full albums as Katseye, especially if all these rumours with rifts etc are true. 

JUMP #2 (+4) on Apple Music Global now OH GODPINK this is insaneeeee:WAP:

 

 

 

57 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

JUMP #2 (+4) on Apple Music Global now OH GODPINK this is insaneeeee:WAP:

 

 

 

It's wild how they are reaching new peak globally, nine years into their career! 

They need to keep the I DO ME aesthetic and sound, it fit them better than BTG

 

 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

They need to keep the I DO ME aesthetic and sound, it fit them better than BTG

 

 

starshit announcing everyone's comeback but IVE

:clack:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
19 minutes ago, Adama said:

They need to keep the I DO ME aesthetic and sound, it fit them better than BTG

 

 

AND YET WJSN STILL CHAINED IN THE BASEMENT OF STARSHIP :fish2:

7 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

ezgif-8f97486b0ce6ac.gif

 

wait their first SLAY in years :jonny6:

 

if you're looking to get into them their first three minis were really good, especially Illusion, Pirate King, Treasure, Mist, Say My Name, Hala Hala, Desire and Twilight

39 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

starshit announcing everyone's comeback but IVE

:clack:

I think it's coming either in September or early October. Some girls changed their hair colors 

2 hours ago, LovemeTear said:

After all the **** aespa suffered from gg Stans in 2022 im happy to see them end everyone favs like this:sabrina:

 

what happens when you have music and talent

Scalding tea...and some bonus stats:

 

So Wendy's new YouTube show will be like IU's? :duca:

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.