Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

58 minutes ago, Adama said:

It's wild how they are reaching new peak globally, nine years into their career! 

Its wild that u didnt expected.... :rip:

 

There was a huge anticipation for this CB and Jennie/Rose/Jisoo solo endeavors helped  a lot...

 

The song is also very catchy cant stop listening to it. I hope some rave DJ's pick it up and start playing it in festivals 

 
  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

52 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

starshit announcing everyone's comeback but IVE

:clack:

Starship didn't announced Monsta X comeback they did it themselves by going off script during their press conference. 

13 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

K-group's Center bullying scandal already @Darkling

 

:suburban:
 

 

 

 

This is so messy maybe this show is doomed after all :suburban: They should re-record the signal song episode with Sangwon as the K-center, that would solve the problem I think!

 

Now being serious, now some of these rumours are starting to make more sense...

 

Apparently Sangwon and him already knew each other, a bit weird because both of them looked very distant in the videos that were together.

 

 

 

And also this... apparently Geonwoo was the one that did not want to turn on the AC according to the rumours that were spread a few weeks ago, so maybe this makes a little more of sense now.

 

 

 

 

Wendy's new company doing everything SM could've and should've done :clap3:

I'm seeing rumors that they are also currently working out the stops for an upcoming solo tour.

 

And hopefully a new album is on the way too!

 

 

32 minutes ago, Adama said:

I think it's coming either in September or early October. Some girls changed their hair colors 

i want an august comeback :chick3: it's been like 3 years since their last summer cb

2 hours ago, WERKER said:

Little Mix were together for 9 years before Jesy left and had released their 6th album. I LOVE Katseye but for any girlband to get to that point without breaking up is highly unrealistic bfr. 
 

I just hope we can get a couple of full albums as Katseye, especially if all these rumours with rifts etc are true. 

I know LM were actually one of the longer lasting groups we've had ever, but I was talking more about the nasty exit of a member which always leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouths. So I don't want that happening to KATSEYE, but yeah them lasting for half as long as LM would already be a blessing. Not everyone can be a Twice I guess. 

43 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i want an august comeback :chick3: it's been like 3 years since their last summer cb

With kiikii in August, IDID in Early September, Monsta X in Spetember, Wonho releasing a new single before the European leg tour in Spetember. 

 

Starship becoming SM entertainment, everyone releasing in the same month then a big void will happen. 

Edited by Xalric

1 hour ago, sunny said:

Its wild that u didnt expected.... :rip:

 

There was a huge anticipation for this CB and Jennie/Rose/Jisoo solo endeavors helped  a lot...

 

The song is also very catchy cant stop listening to it. I hope some rave DJ's pick it up and start playing it in festivals 

 
 


Jump is their most stable song on Spotify! Ofc I expected a big debut but I didn't expected to see the song rising like that and without promotions! 
 

47 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i want an august comeback :chick3: it's been like 3 years since their last summer cb

Maybe it's because they know they can't top this one

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

This is so messy maybe this show is doomed after all :suburban: They should re-record the signal song episode with Sangwon as the K-center, that would solve the problem I think!

 

Now being serious, now some of these rumours are starting to make more sense...

 

Apparently Sangwon and him already knew each other, a bit weird because both of them looked very distant in the videos that were together.

 

 

 

And also this... apparently Geonwoo was the one that did not want to turn on the AC according to the rumours that were spread a few weeks ago, so maybe this makes a little more of sense now.

 

 

 

 

:khalyan: MSnake not putting out a statement 

6 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

there's some internal beef rumor between manon/daniela leading to speculation that her place in the group is purely professional atp.

 

 

tbf this must be happening all the time in every other K-pop group, it's just more noticeable because it's KATSEYE and they doesn't fall into the idol culture. they are co-workers at the end of the day.

6 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

:khalyan: MSnake not putting out a statement 

They did... kind of :clack:

 

Let's see how everything ends

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

many contestants especially Adela were mad towards Manon for ranking high while not putting in the effort, a jennie tea

 

 

adela got booted, but katseye members still publicly associate with her

 

 

and now daniella is hanging with another manon opp from DA named naisha

 

 

not them gathering to talk **** :ahh: 

If Sangwon doesn't become the center now I'm gonna be PISSED! I wonder how are they gonna re-edit the signal song episode... maybe they'll scrap it all away 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know LM were actually one of the longer lasting groups we've had ever, but I was talking more about the nasty exit of a member which always leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouths. So I don't want that happening to KATSEYE, but yeah them lasting for half as long as LM would already be a blessing. Not everyone can be a Twice I guess. 

JYP was very lucky with all the members being quite chill and getting along together. 

 

But most JYP groups are getting along tbh JYP definitely looks the characters of idols. The only case we had was Miss A and that was nearly the end and under very specific circumstances that would make any group fall apart. 

 

In Min's wedding there were so many ex JYP idols from her time which also reinforces the good climate in the JYP building 

Edited by sunny

9 minutes ago, Darkling said:

If Sangwon doesn't become the center now I'm gonna be PISSED! I wonder how are they gonna re-edit the signal song episode... maybe they'll scrap it all away 

 

 

 

 

SANGWON CENTER! SANGWON CENTER! 
 

IMG_1800.gif?ex=6879c6f6&is=68787576&hm=

 

in b4 the whole show gets cancelled :deadbanana4:

Oh my

 

 

@Save-Me-Oprah wake up, they are trying to bring Seunghan down again!!!!!

 

5 hours ago, BlackAura said:

BP album October 3rd or 10th, let's goooooo :duca:

omg it's confirmed?

10 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

does Ateez have any other good songs or is that their only one?

 

asking or a friend

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

You might like these

 

Edited by Pluto6

JYP really did well with TWICE

 

He really learnt a lot of lesson from Suzy and her co-workers group :clap3:

Edited by newaespa

22 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

omg it's confirmed?

No, but it should be true.

49 minutes ago, sunny said:

JYP was very lucky with all the members being quite chill and getting along together. 

 

But most JYP groups are getting along tbh JYP definitely looks the characters of idols. The only case we had was Miss A and that was nearly the end and under very specific circumstances that would make any group fall apart. 

 

In Min's wedding there were so many ex JYP idols from her time which also reinforces the good climate in the JYP building 

I know this is still kpop and it thrives on the exploitation of young trainees and idols with overworking and toxic standards, but having said that it seems like the environment for idols is comparatively better in JYPE…if we look outside of how we feel about JYP the person and his questionable associations and stuff. 

12 minutes ago, newaespa said:

JYP really did well with TWICE

 

He really learnt a lot of lesson from Suzy and her co-workers group :clap3:

He did, but at the same time, him not capitalizing on the initial popularity of some members kinda made them lose out on a lot of opportunities and individual profile-building. I mean they're thriving with their own individual endeavors now but imagine how much quicker they could've grown as their own solo brands. 
 

but anyway, you could not have it one way if you wanted the other, so everyone has made peace with it and celebrate the fact that the girls' bond is stronger than ever. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.