Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Girl I love Hyo but  :emofish:  she aint getting the same budget as those men 

 

Minho CALL BACK'

 74,759 

 

 KEY Pleasure Shop

 114,649 copies 

 

HYO Deep

 9,621 sales

spacer.png

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

HYO is a real artisté‬ :clap3: she does it for the ARTS not charts :clap3:

41 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I mean yeah. SM gives thier Suju and Shinee solo's better budget. It's sad

You can really tell that HYO is hardworking and fully committed to the idol life - even constantly interacting with the newer generation of idols and still pushing to get her name out there. I feel like had SM not treated her like the black sheep during her SNSD days, she could've been more popular today and maybe be in a similar spot like Jessi, and get some cute viral hits here and there like she did with Dessert 

 

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

You can really tell that HYO is hardworking and fully committed to the idol life - even constantly interacting with the newer generation of idols and still pushing to get her name out there. I feel like had SM not treated her like the black sheep during her SNSD days, she could've been more popular today and maybe be in a similar spot like Jessi?  and get some cute viral hits here and there like she did once with Dessert etc.

 

You know what I deserve?! She was putting her struggles and pain in the music. A true artist

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

You know what I deserve?! She was putting her struggles and pain in the music. A true artist

Its interesting how she has the 2 most popular SNSD solo songs outside of Taeyeon 

 

Edited by Pluto6

Hyo is lucky she gets any solos and isn't just pushed out to push spacebar on her laptop at the clurb

 

I'm happy with the output we get, given the level of return she gets for SM… maybe her debut studio album will be as Xyoyeon&Xoul :fish1:

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Its interesting how she has the 2 most popular SNSD solo songs outside of Taeyeon 

 

Well she is the musician of the group. She composed and produced and wrote them, as with most of her songs. Tiffany didn't start making music until later and Seohyun plays instruments but ain't as involved as DJ Hyo is 😇 

 

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Well she is the musician of the group. She composed and produced and wrote them, as with most of her songs. Tiffany didn't start making music until later and Seohyun plays instruments but ain't as involved as DJ Hyo is 😇 

 

Will Suzan ever release solo music?

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Will Suzan ever release solo music?

No. She don't like working 

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Will Suzan ever release solo music?

No she will not. Thank you. :fish1:

39 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Girl I love Hyo but  :emofish:  she aint getting the same budget as those men 

 

Minho CALL BACK'

 74,759 

 

 KEY Pleasure Shop

 114,649 copies 

 

HYO Deep

 9,621 sales

And I am here very surprised she can even sell 9k :skull:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Stray Kids concerts are so iconic :bibliahh:

 

 

 

It's because their music is literally meant for live performances and settings :jonny6:

Their concerts are basically huge festivals :jonny6:

 

I need HUNTR/X to disband immediately


electric illjin scandal 

:khalyan2:

I like dirty work, but I can't lie. That dark arts game song Aespa just made is a lot better. @Sheep thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

It's because their music is literally meant for live performances and settings :jonny6:

Their concerts are basically huge festivals :jonny6:

 

Idols who LOVE to perform

:ghostface: 

 

fans who LOVE their music and don't look like NPCs on a crowd :ghostface: 

 

perfect match for great concerts :ghostface:

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

Girl I love Hyo but  :emofish:  she aint getting the same budget as those men 

 

Minho CALL BACK'

 74,759 

 

 KEY Pleasure Shop

 114,649 copies 

 

HYO Deep

 9,621 sales

It would be worse for her if she left SM. Staying with them was the smartest decision she made. 

I got VIP tickets to TXT's tour today. Ngl, kinda bummed that I didn't get the send-off package since that means no contact with Soobin or Kai, but getting the early entry and soundcheck will be a great way to celebrate my first k-pop concert. :xtinass:

Finally watched the Miss Terry MV… did she serve cvnt? Well, yes!! Was there a budget? Well…

 

Hyoyeon's music video was purposefully low budget as an aesthetic.

 

Thank you.

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

does Ateez have any other good songs or is that their only one?

 

asking or a friend

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.