Everything posted by Hey Babes
- Sexually transmitted diarrhea outbreak: gays in danger (again)
-
Music that appeals to older gays, released by young female artists?
- Beyonce's inorganic/fraudulent #1s exposed. Surprised?
- Plague Outbreak Official Thread
- Do you take melatonin?
- Madonna scams Angelina Jolie; buys her historic LA mansion at bargain price
- Tinashe responds to swiftie troll
- Where are all the German Main Pop Girls?
- Was straight muscular gym trade trying to gut me at the grocery store?
- Shakira and Dua Lipa perform together in Madrid
- Gypsy Rose's fiancé found dead on his birthday
So what happened- Donald Trump bribing US citizens
now I know why your nickname is @LatinFreak- Why didn't Madonna perform after Confessions on a Dance Floor?
- Zach Bryan wears "Free Palestine" shirt on stage at Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium
- Zach Bryan wears "Free Palestine" shirt on stage at Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium
- Best song on Popstar by Tinashe?
- Do Victoria Monét and Bruno Mars have a hit on their hands?
- Do Victoria Monét and Bruno Mars have a hit on their hands?
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
This album is SO ******* GOOD!- Dumbest celebrity tweets?
She was so ahead of time when she said this. Today this would be easily achievable, just like Taylor swift paying streaming farmers to stream her albums- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY
- Ts taylor Swift more talented than Janet Jackson?
I think this can answer your question: "Patient Zero" If you wanna party with somebody who might know About the devil on his shoulder under his halo When the toxins take their hold, you'd rather die than let it go But if you're sick of him, I got you, I was patient zero I've gotta be honest, I've been expecting your call No, it's not a bad time at all I heard somebody saying there's trouble in paradise And my lips are sealed tight now It's not for me to tell Someone else what to do But if you wanna party with somebody who might know About the devil on his shoulder under his halo When the toxins take their hold, you'd rather die than let it go But if you're sick of him, I got you, I was patient zero I bet he burst into your life like fireworks I bet he even said "I love you" first And when you saw another woman coming out of his place I bet he kissed the rain off your face Now he seems bored by you And you don't know what to do But if you wanna party with somebody who might know About the devil on his shoulder under his halo When the toxins take their hold, you'd rather die than let it go But if you're sick of him, I got you, I was patient zero (I was patient) I was patient zero So let's get into it I know he charmed your family and friends And you thought it's 'cause he loves you But it's 'cause he loves how everybody else loves him (Uh-huh) I know it seems like he shines so bright But he's bathing in your reflected light On a free solo social climb (Uh-huh) Take it from somebody who lost his games but won the race Take it from someone who said all of this to his face Someone who knows she's more than just the chase Someone who had him and walked away And so If you wanna party with somebody who might know About the devil on his shoulder under his halo When the toxins take their hold, you'd rather die than let it go But if you're sick of him, I got you, I was patient zero So if you wanna kick it, then I'm with it, I've been there Felt the reeling, done the healing, said the curses and prayers When the fever turns a dreamer into a pathetic ghost If he's killing you, I see you I was patient zero, oh- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY
- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY
- Bruno Mars debuts "Dance With Me " video with Karol G as love interest
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.