Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

I really doubt Cathedral made it to the final version of the album. It's clear that she's finishing the album as we speak and she has recorded a lot in the last few months. I think also Freedom will be cut. Don't forget that she's working with AG Cook and has been in the studio with Hudmo a lot. The album will clearly be very upbeat and electronic.

 

I think Delusional is in line with the recent hits by Chapell, Sabrina and Gracie Abrams. It's not breaking new grounds but it's a decent breakup song that can be relatable to the masses. 

Edited by bearman

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

13 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

What I'm more concerned about is another album that's all over the place sonically. What made Rainbow and Gag Order her two best records was a cohesive through line. The idea of an album having a song like JOYRIDE and a song like Cathedral with this track somewhere in between, mixed in with Boy Crazy and the cunty Yeehaw song Sam has been teasing has me feeling High Road flashbacks :rip: But who knows! I'm excited either way. 

Gag Order definitely was an anomaly for Kesha standards. I think it's so very cohesive because it's a collection of things she wanted to say for a long time and hesitated to until she couldn't keep it in anymore.

 

I'd say Rainbow technically isn't cohesive because it's all over the place genre-wise, but it feels that way because that perfectly aligns with the "Rainbow"-concept. You got exactly what was being teased and the sonic diversity aligns with the concept.

 

I really don't think we're ever getting anything like High Road ever again. High Road is clash of two different concepts that simply don't align on this album. She was definitely torn on High Road and it seems like there was disagreement between her and RCA on the ideal sound. I don't get any such feelings for this record yet, she seems very clear and focused with respect to what she wants to do. If Cathedral is on it, I could totally see it being the closing track.

Edited by TomTom

Reminds me a little bit of Last Goodbye/Learn to Let Go, I am so excited for midnight tomorrow :duca:

whats the first country to hit midnight tomorrow?

 

how many hours? lol

15 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

whats the first country to hit midnight tomorrow?

 

how many hours? lol

New Zealand and it's around 10 am est tomorrow.  

Then Australia and Japan at about 12 pm/noon est

1 hour ago, SlimyGhoul said:

did she change the horrible AI art yet

We're hoping it'll drop when the song releases. 

I think she would've already announced new art when the AI draggings were fresh for some good PR. I think it's safe to say the art will stay the same, especially since that kind of stuff is pretty difficult to walk back once songs have been sent to DSPs. 

I will stream it less and not tell people to listen to it if THAT is the cover art :sorry: 

16 minutes ago, collin said:

I will stream it less and not tell people to listen to it if THAT is the cover art :sorry: 

I legit feel weird sharing it knowing that's what people will see lmao 

4 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

I legit feel weird sharing it knowing that's what people will see lmao 

The cover makes it seem like some kesha impersonator is releasing an ai song :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, bearman said:

I really doubt Cathedral made it to the final version of the album. It's clear that she's finishing the album as we speak and she has recorded a lot in the last few months. I think also Freedom will be cut. Don't forget that she's working with AG Cook and has been in the studio with Hudmo a lot. The album will clearly be very upbeat and electronic.

 

I think Delusional is in line with the recent hits by Chapell, Sabrina and Gracie Abrams. It's not breaking new grounds but it's a decent breakup song that can be relatable to the masses. 

If even Brat has "I might say something stupid", I don't think it's impossible to have Cathedral on K6. I think it would be beautiful as a closing track.

5 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

If even Brat has "I might say something stupid", I don't think it's impossible to have Cathedral on K6. I think it would be beautiful as a closing track.

it could be K6's Spaceship :jonnycat:

i hope it wasnt scrapped because of the leak :jonnycat:

If I Was U too :jonnycat:

20 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

it could be K6's Spaceship :jonnycat:

i hope it wasnt scrapped because of the leak :jonnycat:

If I Was U too :jonnycat:

If I was u wasn't ever intended for k6

32 minutes ago, CroNich said:

If I was u wasn't ever intended for k6

that we know of :giraffe:

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

If I was u wasn't ever intended for k6

yes it was 

1 hour ago, austinsuxx said:

yes it was 

I'm on my yacht, say it again

I'm on my yacht, say it again

I'm on my yacht dripping in saint Laurent :jamming:

Edited by CroNich

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

If I was u wasn't ever intended for k6

Yes, it was. It shares similar vibes production to Joyride and another song. 

She's still finishing the album. So, maybe no album preorder at all. On DSPs "Delusional" is attached just to a "Delusional" release, so, maybe no album preorder. s:wan:

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

She's still finishing the album. So, maybe no album preorder at all. On DSPs "Delusional" is attached just to a "Delusional" release, so, maybe no album preorder. s:wan:

Is it the same AI cover? 

13 hours ago, TomTom said:

Could be the poppier sister of Thinking Of You without the rock elements. She hasn't released something like this since Warrior. 

Yes exactly, it was giving me thinking of you as well

25 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

so only 4 more hours and 22 min for NZ :duca:

More like 6 hours :cupid:

Edited by bearman

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.