Everything posted by $ebert
- Shakira and Dua Lipa perform together in Madrid
- Is this one of Britney's BEST music videos?
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
Babe it's not hard to get, it's always the quality, she lacks quality every single time.
- Kesha
- Nicki: "Roc Nation is out to get me!"
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
What facts are you talking about? I'm agreeing with you, those song are awful, she's greeedy af and her music is not needed:
-
Tonight is the night Madonna resets culture once more. What are you looking foward?
Ugh I'm so excited! I hope she announces a tour as well
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
She deserves that 60% drop lmao the song is bad. Her fans need to let her flop to get decent music at this point. Not a moderator going off topic and falling for a troll lmao it definitely hit a nerve
-
Nicki Minaj says Democrats are petty and childish during an interview with Lara Trump
The lack of self awareness Stop giving her attention to this psychopath
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
So It's never about quality and music? It's all about numbers? Yikes, that's why y'all getting this ****
- The Encore vs. 1432
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
Her song is AWFUL Her fans are getting crumbles and they're pretending it's good. Migajeros. Anyways, amazing numbers for such a horrible song.
-
Nicki turns her Queen bars into a double entendre: "Call me AI, sir. I'm the answer"
I can't believe there's people who actually care about Nicki in 2026 lmao
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
I've always hated that weird ass looking ***** Macklemore deserves more success, get it daddy
-
Kesha debuts lingerie campaign
She looks hot
-
Nicki Minaj's "head barb" calls her out, gets blocked by her, fandom is divided
I can't believe she still got fans left Have some self respect barbz
-
Sophia from KATSEYE not participating in European leg of tour
that's ridiculous, I'd be so mad to attend a show with 3/6 girlsโฆ
- SYG: 2026
-
Katy Perry's tour movie screenings CANCELLED over poor sales
lol
-
Bruno Mars & Katy Perry - Die With A Smile?
I don't think it'd be nice to listen to her yelling trying to hit high notes, she doesn't have the talent for it.
-
KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
The video is fire, some scenes reminded me of Im slave 4 u. Hate the lyrics but I love the energy of the song, it's def on repeat
-
Zara Larsson: "Touring basically non-profit"
Girl, she should've kept her response to herself A famous and successful singer/performer should never talk about not making profit to a regular person who works 9 to 5, girl be for realโฆ Kesha serves a big production with great ticket prices, so what's her excuse. I'd rather keep quiet than say some bullshit and keep in mind I really love Zara.
-
iOS 27 beta exposes all six iPhone 18 models, foldable confirmed
what's the point of having a foldable phone? Honestly, it's kinda useless.
- Britney reflects on the pain of being unable to be a mother to her kids.
-
Kesha performs "C U Next Tuesday" live for first time in 15 years
She sounds sooo good