Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Which era will be bigger? SC7 or CR2

Polll 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Which era will be bigger?

    • SC7
      46%
      23
    • CR2
      53%
      26

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which era will be bigger? Sabrina's 7th album or Chappel's sophomore?

 

Predict.

Whoever is invested in more lol. It's undeniable that their label is really going hard for both of them. I think Chappel's success seems a little more organic because Sabrina was a gotdamn flop for how many years...

Keep the Sabrina threads coming please....we need more

 

                                        :eatpopcorn:

Sabrina's could be as successful as SnS but Chappell is gaining so many new fans on the daily that the debut of her next album could be very big because it will be a culmination of everyone who boarded the Roan train. 

SC7 will be bigger than CR2 seeing as Chappell doesn't like fame and is going to keep down talking her experiences. 

The label is paying the autoplay for both of them luckily

Edited by Digitalism

I do think it will be Chappell just from the fact that it is her sophomore attempt.

Chappell seems the most likely since it'll be her second album vs Sabrina's follow up to her first successful era. If Sabrina can deliver again with SC7 then SC8 will likely be massive. 

i don't think sabrina's next record will be as big as SNS. it probably won't hurt her image as a fun popstar with dance bops, and might still have some hits, but i believe it'll be seen as her radical optimism — massive hype and media coverage, but disappointing numbers.

 

chappell is in a more complicated situation.  as big as her singles are, it feels like she still doesn't have a proper footing in the music world, and people don't really know how to deal with hear. will she change her persona/sound? will she keep being as outspoken as she is now? will she learn how to deal with fame? how will the public/the media react towards her next career moves? her future is kind of an open question rn.

 

 

I voted Chappell because Sabrina's SnS was her first fully realized massive era, while Midwest was released before Chappell blew up. Chappell's first album as a fully realized pop act will be bigger than Sabrina's follow-up album…assuming Chappell doesn't self sabotage before then.

Edited by Poptart89

Chappell has more acclaim and talent but is relying off one hit while Sabrina appeals more to the GP and has three top three's and a number 1 album. It's kinda another Gaga/Katy situation at their primes 

I read "CR" and for some reason thought about Cristiano Ronaldo :biblionny:

Maybe it's because I'm a Rihanna stan, but I tie albums/eras to hairstyles. I can see Chappell changing her hair to signifying a drastic reinvention, whereas I feel like Sabrina will continue with her vintage, pin-up brand.

 

I think that visual will represent how the albums will unfold. CR2 will feel like a huge change and SC7 will feel like "more of the same."

 

Will Sabrina replicate her success? Maybe…but I think Chappell will be way more interesting to follow.

Sabrina's already released 6 albums? Good lord, I thought she was on maybe her second one. Must not have made much noise 👀 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.