Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

The album is incredible. 

 

Striptease is my favorite and I'm completely obsessed with it. I've been looping it. :jonny4:

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

Childlike Grammys makes me wanna get up and dance my heart away:katie2:

 

Girl Feels Good 
Sticky

Keep It, Hold It

 

are truly some of my all time fav songs of her. Eusexua for sure will hold a special place in my heart for the rest of the year and beyond. :chick3:

Just now, Pendulum said:

Childlike Grammys makes me wanna get up and dance my heart away:katie2:

 

Its SO good

Album growing on me MASSIVELY. Thank u miss twigs

 

Childlike Things is so fun lol

I can't even put into words how amazing this album is, I've been on a 90s Madonna kick with Erotica and ROL and this is giving me everything I need. This will definitely be the album I return to the most after LP1, she has done it again. Striptease, 24Hr Dog and Girl Feels Good are my top three, but also justice for Perfect Stranger people are way too hard on that bop

 

AND THAT'S OK WITH ME TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH SOME MYSTERY

 

spacer.png

 

Without a doubt already AOTY!

 

I was looking forward to it and it is everything I wanted and more :heart:

Room of Fools was playing and my mum just asked: "es Björk?" (in the most Spanish from Spain accent possible) lol how can some of you not see it

Hmm ngl I had extremely high expectations for this album after the stellar singles we've heard. I feel like the best parts of the album were already spoiled and most of the new tracks don't hold up to the same peaks. However there are several highlights as well:

 

Girl Feels Good (this is how you make a ROL-esque banger @Dua Lipa :suburban:)

Keep It, Hold It

Sticky

Room of Fools

 

I also feel like the hate for Childlike Things is a bit overblown. North's verse doesn't bother me. If there's any song I have difficulty getting into it has to be Wanderlust. But the album is growing on me after each listen so let's hope that one finally clicks.

I literally got emotional listening to it for the first time last night because of how good it was :skull:

 

AOTY and potential candidate for AOTD already 

4 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

Girl Feels Good (this is how you make a ROL-esque banger @Dua Lipa :suburban:)

Right? Sounds like sequel to Madonna's Swim/Skin.

This is half incredible and half terrible. That nepo baby japanese butching song is never going to get play ever again in my life though :gaycat4:

oh.... well!!!! its probably just not for me. she definitely had a nibble on ROL's nachos (which i think is a good idea!!!) but im not moved right now. All the interviews waxing lyrical about clubs and raves and whatnot just to deliver this lol.

I went into this expecting SEX, EUPHORIA, 140bpm (lol), VIOLENCE and didnt receive it. Also, I had been saving listening to everything at once after the lead and i really thought Tintin would have a bigger part on DoD ://

 

I think it might grow on me tho. I liked Eusexua, 24hr dog (highlight aside from Eusexua) and Striptease most.

Oh, this scratches every itch for me. Some of it sounds like she took Vespertine to the dancefloor, although I also hear Post influences -- Eusexua the song is like a modern day version of Hyperballad to these ears. But also Ray of Light, Kate Bush and even a bit of a Grimes when she was still concerned with making (good) music. But also, none of is reductive, it has her own spin and the vocals are heavenly. Perfect stranger maybe gives me a bit of a 'i've heard this before' vibe but it's a stone cold BOP so who cares really. Wonderful album.

12 minutes ago, Babydoll. said:

oh.... well!!!! its probably just not for me. she definitely had a nibble on ROL's nachos (which i think is a good idea!!!) but im not moved right now. All the interviews waxing lyrical about clubs and raves and whatnot just to deliver this lol.

I went into this expecting SEX, EUPHORIA, 140bpm (lol), VIOLENCE and didnt receive it. Also, I had been saving listening to everything at once after the lead and i really thought Tintin would have a bigger part on DoD ://

 

I think it might grow on me tho. I liked Eusexua, 24hr dog (highlight aside from Eusexua) and Striptease most.

I came with the same expectations and she didn't deliver anything lmaooooooo like the closer is striptease outro, keep it hold it second part and childlike things :gaycat6:

probably eusexua, striptease and girl feels good are going to be my favorites from this album. I really thought this would be my favorite album by her though I was wrong lol

 

edit: room of fools is placed together with my favorites

Edited by theweekend

ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!

 

BTW, does anyone have a link to all HQ pictures of EUSEXUA photoshoot? There are so many but they are kinda all around the web and not in one collection. I NEED ALL THESE PICS!!!

The part at 3:32 on Striptease where Shakira possesses Twigs is so good ugh :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, theweekend said:

I came with the same expectations and she didn't deliver anything lmaooooooo like the closer is striptease outro, keep it hold it second part and childlike things :gaycat6:

probably eusexua, striptease and girl feels good are going to be my favorites from this album. I really thought this would be my favorite album by her though I was wrong lol

 

I thought the same :chick1:. When she mentioned her influences, I was apprehensive (maybe shes being extractive and using the dolls for clout etc, the usual worries w celebs) but excited af.

 

A friend of mine played "In Time" during one of her sets a long while ago and it was k u n t. like, twigs has potential in the club. This just wasnt that. I think when i relisten with adjusted expectations it will sound better tbh!!

We need more Wanderlust fans that is such a good song and the way she's playing with her vocals on it is eargasmic 

 

 

not to be a nostalgia ***** but the first half of KIHI and all of 24HD are pure LP1 goodness ughhh

1 minute ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

We need more Wanderlust fans that is such a good song and the way she's playing with her vocals on it is eargasmic 

 

 

Her closers are all so damn good that it's hard to compete, but it definitely joins the ranks with them.

13 minutes ago, Babydoll. said:

I think when i relisten with adjusted expectations it will sound better tbh!!

This is happening to me rn so yes. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.