Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

Girl Feels Good was instant for me- a masterpiece. The same happened with Eusexua back when it was released. 

I also quite liked Room Of Fools. The rest hasn't clicked yet but I think a few more listens will do the trick.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

6 minutes ago, campelo said:

Keep It, Hold It and the outro of another song I am not sure if its striptease or 24hr dog it reminds of the sensual world because of the Bulgarian elements of it in the bg vocals

There's nothing Bulgarian about the outro vocals, if anything it's more of a Björk Utopia tea

Oh also found Childlike things to be not great.

Perfect Stranger is okay. Wanderlust was cute. The rest I can't recall just from first listen but I'm looking forward to spin this album several times. 

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

There's nothing Bulgarian about the outro vocals, if anything it's more of a Björk Utopia tea

I don't hear any Björk influence on this album... :thing: 

1 minute ago, campelo said:

I don't hear any Björk influence on this album... :thing: 

I only heard a tiny but of early Björk influence on Room Of Fools but its very minimal

north singing in japanese is making me scream

she ate though :clap3:

maybe I wasn't ready to experience Eusexua cause everything (minus CT, obviously) is hitting during this listen rn

 

IMG_0746.thumb.gif.6de02cbe7d32fa6442794

Just now, Uncatena said:

maybe I wasn't ready to experience Eusexua cause everything (minus CT, obviously) is hitting during this listen rn

 

IMG_0746.thumb.gif.6de02cbe7d32fa6442794

it's okay to redeem urself babe :heart2:

1 minute ago, FlyPirate said:

it's okay to redeem urself babe :heart2:

JUST KEEP IT HOLD IT KEEP IT HOLD IT HOLD IT CLOSE

 

lMMxB3g.thumb.gif.43f4821c7145639ba62624

Childlike Things could be a lost Santigold or Kimbra song, it's such a BAWPPPP 

wow.gif

I also like how she remains concise in her vision, with another ca. 40 minute record. But also cool that a deluxe seems planned (I'd rather be it a companion EP tho)

The 1-9 run is spectacular, I was shook finding myself liking every song. I've always admired her music from afar, but never consumed it much, except for Sad Day, that's song of the millennium :clap3:

24hr Dog will probably grow on me, but Wanderlust is a chop, sounds like a Hold The Girl outtake.

Keep It, Hold It was the one that struck me the most. The way we went from the geisha temple to the cirkut cruiseship in a split second :jonny5:

Girl Feels Good is so Impossible Princess coded. Almost like she sampled Breathe/Say Hey.

  • Popular Post

BRAT for people whose AG Cook and EASYFUN were William Orbit and Mirwais Ahmadzaï

30 minutes ago, campelo said:

I don't hear any Björk influence on this album... :thing: 

well others have pointed it out so it sounds like a you issue :thing: /jk 

 

 

13 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

I also like how she remains concise in her vision, with another ca. 40 minute record. But also cool that a deluxe seems planned (I'd rather be it a companion EP tho)

oh absolutely, a companion EP entitled Eusexua II or Lonely but Exciting Road in a month or two would be perfection! I'd prefer that greatly to a deluxe just being released later, idk I'm over having to download a whole new project in addition to this already splendid 11 track opus

Instant classic.

 

I just wish Sticky's outro would be longer, with the sped up verison of that COLLAPSE of a beat. It's a shame.

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

oh absolutely, a companion EP entitled Eusexua II or Lonely but Exciting Road in a month or two would be perfection! I'd prefer that greatly to a deluxe just being released later, idk I'm over having to download a whole new project in addition to this already splendid 11 track opus

absolutely agree. she has never done a deluxe and it has felt in line with her albums being basically spotless. and she is known for excellent EPs!

The society has moved past the need of Lonely and Not Exciting CHOP!

But I remember before Eusexua release there was another song that leaked and it was a bop, I forgot the name, we need it

18 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

well others have pointed it out so it sounds like a you issue :thing: /jk 

 

 

maybe they need to broader their references jk :thing:

Sticky really stands out for me the most. Basically the soundtrack of my life.

 

/eternal single

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.