Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I might not be crazy about the execution, but I fail to see how it supposedly doesnโ€™t connect to the album? Staying unfazed in a pool with a shark swimming around is a great presentation of Radical Optimism

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming ย 

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I love Dula which is why I won't be too negative but this album cover is so BLANK

ย 

I'm sure the music is coming to gag thoย :WAP:

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Anybody who says the album artwork and title dont match the alleged psychedelic vibes CLEARLY have never been to Ibiza or Mikonos or ANY South European beach town during music festivals taking psychedelics and then diving into the ocean for a quick swim between snorts and raw D :suburban:ย Also when u are on intense drugs don't they say you get radically happy and ish? Hence the title?

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

( I have never done any of this but I GET IT) :suburban:

ย 

Yeah, I think some people see the word "psychedelic" and immediately think it's going to be some 60's/70's Woodstock pastiche :rip:

Edited by Miichael

the circle jerk in here ddd

ย 

ezgif-2-919de9d552.thumb.gif.d948cdf961e

ย 

the TS/H photoshoot still outeats the official artwork

ย 

ezgif-2-919de9d552.thumb.gif.d948cdf961e

Has anyone bought the album from her store outside the US / Europe?ย 

It's impossible to do it from the US store and somebody said you can do it in the UK one but it re-directs me to the US store every time.ย :chick3:

i love the vibe of the cover and the album coming out during the BEGINNING of summer!!! nobody ever understands that you cant release a summer album in july/august!!! perfect timing and not to compare it to esv (which flopped thematically...) I'd love the sound of handstand in duas album, the collapse that would be...

23 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the TS/H photoshoot still outeats the official artwork

ย 

ezgif-2-919de9d552.thumb.gif.d948cdf961e

so close! it's the same shootย :heart2: hope that helps

I would love one absolutely crazy dance electro/rock/psychedelic song like Ray Of Light

ย 

ย 

Britpop?

Prepare for Duaโ€™s Girls and Boysย :ducky:

ย 


ย 

I like the aesthetic of the album. I just donโ€™t see how it matches what we got for the singles.

4 hours ago, Waydark said:

At the moment we have:

03/05: Release of the album

06/27: Glastonbury Festival (UK)

03/07: Open'er Festival (Poland)

06/07: Werchter Rock Festival (Belgium) 10/07: Mad Cool Festival (Spain)

11/07: NOS Alive Festival (Portugal) 2024/2025: World tour

ย 

After the Grammys and the Brits, I think it's far from catastrophic.

The rollout itself hasn't even been thatย drastically different from Future Nostalgia. The main difference is that she's done less performances and focused more on interviews and with Future Nostalgia she announced the album sooner. But in terms of release dates, Houdini's release date pretty much matched DSN, Training Season took two weeks longer than Physical, and the album release is just over a month longer than Future Nostalgia's, but a lot of people are acting like this is some Double Dutchess three-year rollout.

Why would a โ€œfanโ€ set her up like thisโ€ฆ smh

ย 

6 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Why would a โ€œfanโ€ set her up like thisโ€ฆ smh

ย 

attention seeking but thank god they added the community note

50 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Has anyone bought the album from her store outside the US / Europe?ย 

It's impossible to do it from the US store and somebody said you can do it in the UK one but it re-directs me to the US store every time.ย :chick3:

Yeah I got it from the UK store and I'm in Canada. Try deleting your browser's cookies and/or going into incognito mode.

I thought the title was supposed to be Chaos Theory :jonny:ย 

ย 

But iโ€™m excited. Houdini was a bop. Flopping Season was garbage but I have faith in this :jonny:

34 minutes ago, Burqa said:

so close! it's the same shootย :heart2: hope that helps

doesn't change a single thing, they still outeat

ย 

ezgif-2-919de9d552.thumb.gif.d948cdf961e

5 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Yeah I got it from the UK store and I'm in Canada. Try deleting your browser's cookies and/or going into incognito mode.

Or use a VPN to access the site

19 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Why would a โ€œfanโ€ set her up like thisโ€ฆ smh

ย 

Attention seeking person who clearly doesnโ€™t even respect her. Itโ€™s offensive to even call this person a fan.ย 

5 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

doesn't change a single thing, they still outeat

ย 

ezgif-2-919de9d552.thumb.gif.d948cdf961e

that's why dua is the artist and you're the publicย :heart2:

Just now, Burqa said:

that's why dua is the artist and you're the publicย :heart2:

  • Member Title:ย ...ready for it?
  • Location:ย Spain
  • Pronouns:ย He/Him
  • Now Playing:ย midnights
  • Favorite Type of Music:ย Pop

ezgif-2-919de9d552.thumb.gif.d948cdf961e

the cover is gaining some good traction on twitter, her likes on insta have been alarmingly mellow though...

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Anybody who says the album artwork and title dont match the alleged psychedelic vibes CLEARLY have never been to Ibiza or Mikonos or ANY South European beach town during music festivals taking psychedelics and then diving into the ocean for a quick swim between snorts and raw D :suburban:ย Also when u are on intense drugs don't they say you get radically happy and ish? Hence the title?

ย 

ย  Hide contents

( I have never done any of this but I GET IT) :suburban:

ย 

Several points were made...

ย 

IMG_20201214_232618_579.thumb.jpg.152690

Radical Optimism... some of you girls should take notes!

ย 

8dsT6CP.gif

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Falling Forever is going to be a collapse :jonny6:

I hope the Ian songs are bangers... we def need at least two high BPM tracks (Physical/Hallucinate) on this!!!ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.