Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Bebe, Katy's Rise, Nicki's Bed

 

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

AFGSHJDKLDLLDSS

 

It’s missing Demi’s iconic gif making annoying faces 

Edited by DoubleRainbow!

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

16 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Omggg I hope it's true. Fall would be so much sooner than I expected.

I find it strange too because she needs to announce the tour soon if it’s start somewhere in late summer/fall

She like… NEEDS to tour for this album. The FN tour smashing was a huge testament to how big that era was and she needs to keep the momentum going. She’s a stellar performer and has only been getting better, I’m so ****ing ready to be slayed again :jonnycat:

I really like both singles (especially Houdini) and the album artwork. Also the fact that it's a short tracklist is great too and leaves place for her to do reissues like she did with FN.

The title is a little corny in a millenial way but we can live with that.

I trust Danny L Harle as a producer and I used to be pretty big Tame Impala fan back in the day so I think two of them can give us a very unique popgirl era.

What failed Dua is a her management team. They should've released the original video for Training Season and half of this era so far was eaten alive by Dance The Night. I hope they are planning more promo for US cause she still needs lots of it unfortunately. This does not feels like an album that will be easily digested by the US audiences (she mentioned Massive Attack and UK-rave as the inspirations).

Training Season London session is everything! 
 

Training Season is my personal favorite and it deserves the shine :heart2::heart2:

13 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Radical Optimism... some of you girls should take notes!

 

8dsT6CP.gif

Not the Telegram sticker:skull:

Im not a fan of multiple album covers but I like when "deluxe" edition has  different cover than standard one

 

 

7 hours ago, MatiRod said:

What I love about this title and cover is that it feels really British, very Britpop 90s, it doesn't feel like she's just trying to be an American pop star which is where so many British pop stars have stumbled

I know it looks so Light Years coded (visually), and that was one hell of an album

4 minutes ago, Pillz said:

I know it looks so Light Years coded (visually), and that was one hell of an album

It also reminds me of Blur's The Great Escape album cover

 

Blur_thegreatescape.png

Hope after this era, she has a different manager and team, I get why she chose her dad but a better team would’ve helped her with a good creative direction this era. Hope this is the last we see of Tyrone Lebon, related to Dua….

7 hours ago, SayIt said:

What do you like about it :duca:? 

that it's basically the live version with clear vocals and those beats :jonny5:

She’ll obviously announce the tour just after her Glastonbury set, that will be her showing you the reason why you should buy tickets

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Hope after this era, she has a different manager and team, I get why she chose her dad but a better team would’ve helped her with a good creative direction this era. Hope this is the last we see of Tyrone Lebon, related to Dua….

I kinda came around to the album concept, her having a vacation/Ibiza visual for the album while naming it after a quasi scientific term about spirituality feels… extremely Dua :skull:

Dua after taking all my coin for those gorge vinyl variants 

spacer.png

I'm not sold on the beach aesthetic but I'm excited nonetheless

9 minutes ago, Cain said:

I kinda came around to the album concept, her having a vacation/Ibiza visual for the album while naming it after a quasi scientific term about spirituality feels… extremely Dua :skull:

I like the cover /even I would prefer it more as back cover/ but I wish they went more editorial/cinematographic with it


We have this "movie like" cover with shark and the rest of photos is just her in water kinda "vacation" photos and with different color grading.

It would be great to have another 3-4 photos in the same style as cover to create a story and extend the vibe of it

Edited by mike_int

22 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I like the cover /even I would prefer it more as back cover/ but I wish they went more editorial/cinematographic with it


We have this "movie like" cover with shark and the rest of photos is just her in water kinda "vacation" photos and with different color grading.

It would be great to have another 3-4 photos in the same style as cover to create a story and extend the vibe of it

Let’s just be happy that the cover is the movie like one and not just a pretty shot of her face

 

Also it’s going viral so that’s good

I hope we’ll get a promo single in April and 3rd single a week before the album release 

On 3/14/2024 at 3:31 AM, itsdavimiguel said:

I like the cover, not obsessed with it, but is cute. Hate the title. My problem here is the title/aesthetic. This summer thing doesn’t fit the previous singles/visuals at all. Perched for the music.

So every video has to take place on a beach for it to make sense for you? 

10 hours ago, MP3 said:

Canada ✌️

so:

- European Festivals during summer

- North American leg at the end of the year

- European leg first months of 2025?

 

LATM before or after the North American leg?

23 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

so:

- European Festivals during summer

- North American leg at the end of the year

- European leg first months of 2025?

 

LATM before or after the North American leg?

Maybe NA end of 2024 and first months of 2025 and then Europe spring/summer 2025

4 hours ago, Cain said:

Let’s just be happy that the cover is the movie like one and not just a pretty shot of her face

 

Also it’s going viral so that’s good

My take on the cover would be something more in this vibe

 

coerssss.jpg

 

and then the current cover would be back cover

Edited by mike_int

56 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

so:

- European Festivals during summer

- North American leg at the end of the year

- European leg first months of 2025?

 

LATM before or after the North American leg?

She is only doing 5 festivals in EU, hardly a leg 

17 minutes ago, campelo said:

She is only doing 5 festivals in EU, hardly a leg 

yeah this year, but I can see her having a proper European tour leg in 2025 if it's true that she'll start with America

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.