Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

This is the polar opposite of what I was expecting and yet I'm gagged :jonny6:

 

very intrigued by the tracks names

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I really love the album cover with the title. It's a bit ironic because of the shark but not too much on the nose and it's a bit mystical

5 minutes ago, RENNIEYONCÉ said:

Either way, I still think 11 tracks seem a little short for a 4 year wait album 🤷‍♀️

I’ve always enjoyed short albums more. It really stresses me out when Taylor and Lana announce albums with 6272 tracks. Plus, I bet it will be a deluxe.

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I really love the album cover with the title. It's a bit ironic because of the shark but not too much on the nose and it's a bit mystical

Isn’t that the concept tho? To be optimistic through the adversities? 

7 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

ddd the thread banner. Thanks @Oxygen :ahh: 

You’re welcome :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Isn’t that the concept tho? To be optimistic through the adversities? 

Yes, that's what I meant and I like it 

9 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I’ve always enjoyed short albums more. It really stresses me out when Taylor and Lana announce albums with 6272 tracks. Plus, I bet it will be a deluxe.

Her vertigo edition and club optimism ft blessed madonna is coming

Radical optimism

Eternal sunshine

The tortured poets....

 

2024 already has a pattern kinda I see.

I'm lowkey bored of the ADJECTIVE + NOUN album title template 

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

I want her to give us an Annalisa song on the deluxe like the Angele song she gave us for FN 

 

Composer, Lyricist: D. Lipa

 

Not what you asked for, but at least it's something :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, RENNIEYONCÉ said:

Her vertigo edition and club optimism ft blessed madonna is coming

Blessed Madonna better stays away from her this time

8 minutes ago, bearman said:

 

 

 

This explains the timing yesterday of the album announcement.

 

As predicted rightly riding the promo from Glastonbury announcement. 
 

( At last her team get something unequivocally right 😁)

Edited by Vermouth

9 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I'm lowkey bored of the ADJECTIVE + NOUN album title template 

Why?

5 hours ago, itsdavimiguel said:

I like the cover, not obsessed with it, but is cute. Hate the title. My problem here is the title/aesthetic. This summer thing doesn’t fit the previous singles/visuals at all. Perched for the music.

I disagree. Training Season has a lot of summer sounding elements in the song

Snatched the LP + cassette bundle because of the signed insert, but I'm kinda mad because I really don't care for the cassette and I had to pay extra for it. Also low key wish the deluxe vinyl was the light blue one, it looks sooo good :chick3:

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Snatched the LP + cassette bundle because of the signed insert, but I'm kinda mad because I really don't care for the cassette and I had to pay extra for it. Also low key wish the deluxe vinyl was the light blue one, it looks sooo good :chick3:

Me when I only wanted the signed insert and accidentally bought the Cassette, CD and LP bundle :dies:

Thank God the album isn't only 26 minutes long, cause that would’ve been an absolute tragedy

34 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Snatched the LP + cassette bundle because of the signed insert, but I'm kinda mad because I really don't care for the cassette and I had to pay extra for it. Also low key wish the deluxe vinyl was the light blue one, it looks sooo good :chick3:

I got the deluxe vinyl, 60€ with shipping :/

 

It is crazy regular gatefold is now considered "deluxe"

If other artists can do gatefold, color vinyl plus booklet for about 25€ paying double the price is just greediness

 

I would think about the bundle if it was not with cassete and if it was photo which wont be already included in every vinyl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.